Part : 13

i should not have come ... the pretty boy mentally groaned as he found himself in Jisoo's reception party... he hates parties especially he hates crowed place...

"May I have the honor to dance with this pretty boy?" Joonki, appeared out of nowhere and bowed in front of the pretty boy and put forth his hand for Jungkook to take.

"No." the pretty boy deadpanned.

Joonki's charming smile falters. "I want to dance with you."

"No." Jungkook deadpanned again.

Joonki stomped his foot and walked to his dear wife, probably whining and complaining about the pretty boy's rejection.

It's quite simple really. he don't dance. he never did in his twenty five year old life. he did try to dance long back, instead it turned out to be a step in their(haien and Jungkook) relationship.

Flashbacks....

It was a few days after they started dating. Haein was in his dorm room and going through the pretty boy's old photographs. A certain photograph had caught his attention.

"Who is this?" Haein asked pointing to a girl in the picture.

"That's my friend." Jungkook said. his nose scrunched up, reliving those awful memories.

"And what is she doing? What it looks like she is trying to do hip hop, " the pretty boy laughed out loud..

"You guessed it right. Her parents had enrolled her in ballet classes but she used to ditch them and hung around with me."

Haein was amazed. Jungkook knew that. he had never told any of his childhood or highschool stories to anybody and yet he told Haein this without any hesitation.

"Woah. That's awesome. Where is she now?" the pretty boy's smile faded away.

he shrugged. "I don't know. She ran away, I guess, probably with her drug addict boyfriend." Jungkook said casually. It was a lie, but they hadn't reached that stage where they could share everything so he had the right to lie.

"Oh. Did you dance with her? I don't see you in it." Jungkook gave him an amused look.

"I think you need glasses. I'm right there." he point to the wall behind the girl.

Haein gave the pretty boy a weird look. "I don't need glasses. You do. That's a frickin' wall."

"I know. I was standing right behind the wall. Hiding." he said in a duh.

Haein's eyebrow raises. "Why were you hiding?"

the pretty boy bit his lip nervously. "I was trying to escape her. She wanted me to join her. I said no and hid behind the wall."

"Why di-wait a second Jungkook? Have you ever danced?" He questioned the pretty boy with a slight curiosity in his voice.

"No?" Jungkook questioned himself.

The next thing the pretty boy knew that haein is trying to teach him how to dance. Obviously, it resulted in many stamps on haein's foot, few hits on his shoulders and chest.

"That's it." Haein breathed out, dropping on the pretty boy's bed. "I beg of you. Don't you ever dance with me. I have sore feet and I think I might have broken a few ribs."

Jungkook snorted. "Stop exaggerating. You're absolutely fine. You don't seem in pain."

Haein's eyes held slight mischievousness as he smirked. He took off his shirt and started pointing his ribs where he thinks it is broken. Jungkook burst out laughing.