Part : 17

A/N: Tada ! I'm back again.... party party heah! my exams are finally done ! now i can breath properly phew!... it was a hectic month for me.... 

____________

Jungkook groaned loudly when he heard the dog barking right outside his bedroom door. his parents stayed the night in the house so did Jimin and Jungkook(the dog)...

The pretty boy was mad at his parents, but now he is mad at Jimin too..

It's all because of that dog! How did Jimin even have the audacity to name it after The pretty boy?!

When Jimin declared the dog's name as Jungkook, The pretty boy simply shut the door on his face and stayed in his room and did not engage in any conversation with anybody for the rest of the day. he decided to let pass for another day ..It was very imitating and disturbing.

he got ready for work and was about to leave his house. his mother called for him.

"yes mom?"

"Where are you going?" She asked. eyeing The pretty boy's attire.

"Work" Jungkook deadpanned...

"You're not going anywhere today Stay at home. Jimin will take care of your things."

The pretty boy's face scowled more than it already was. "but why?"

"Your father wants to have a conversation with you. It's about your-" Jungkook raised his eyebrow "future plans."

Future plans? The plan Jungkook has at this moment is to run if his mom says one more word..

"I'm busy. Tell dad to get an appointment from jimin."he grumbled as he checked his watch.

Mrs jeon smirked "He already did that" Jungkook shot her a look. "Your ten o'clock meeting today is your father. Now get in"

The pretty boy rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat...

guess he has to suffer a bit more....

The pretty boy walked into his study room and saw his father sitting in his chair with jimin standing beside him, holding that dog. There were two more people sitting in front of the desk, their backs were facing Jungkook , he could make out their features, the one on the right was a man and the other one was his therapist.

"Dad, you made an appointment." Mr jeon never takes any appointments with Jungkook unless it is regarding his hospitals...

"Kookie have a seat. We have something important to discuss." He pointed to the extra chair placed in front of The pretty boy's desk, beside the unknown man. Jungkook silently took the seat beside him and stared out of the window.

A silent atmosphere envelopes them "So Jungkook , how was the wedding? " His therapist asked him , " I'm not answering anything unless i know why am here" Jungkook mumbled.

Jungkook heard Hoseok sigh. "Okay. We are here to discuss your future. Your relations to be exact."

"My relations are none of your business!" The pretty boy snapped and shot a deadly glare at him...

"Jungkook! Watch that tone of yours." Mr jeon scolded. "Has he always been like that?" He asked Hoseok ...

Hoseok laughed. "Oh no no, Mr Jeon. In fact we have established a very friendly relationship with each other, right Jungkookie?"

Jungkook didn't answer...

"See. he is responding very well."

"Good" mr joen said, scratching his head in slight confusion. "Jungkook, you know what we want is best for you"