Part : 48

“Why don’t you dress up pretty?”

The pretty boy's head shot up. “Huh?”

Taehyung carefully placed Jungkook's foot he was massaging on the cushion and shrugged. “I was just thinking, that why don’t you dress up pretty?”

Jungkook frowned. “Why? You don’t like my Clothes?”

“Oh, no. It’s not like that.” The elder clarified. “Why don’t you dress up as if you’re going somewhere fancy like in a restaurant or a party? You know, wear a pretty  dresses and stuff.”

“Like I wore at your friend’s party Months ago?”

“No. You wore my shirt at that time.” The elder deadpanned.

“Oh.” Jungkook mumbled. “Then what type of Dress?”

The elder shrugged again. “I don’t know. There are shiny and shimmery , dresses and so much more for a nice occasion where you can, you know, feel pretty.”

“Are you trying to say that I’m not pretty with what I wear?” the pretty boy asked with something painful tugging in his heart.

“No!” Taehyung gasped. “I meant to say that these are your regular clothes and I want you to wear something pretty, something you wear for an occasion.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to take you out for dinner.”

“No.” Jungkook answered.

The elder groaned and asked, “Why?”

The pretty boy gave him a blank look. “I am not going anywhere except to the hospital where I’ll he  Giving Birth to our baby from me. Besides, I think you forgot about the last time I tried to go out for dinner. I ended up upside down in a car with my fiance right beside me, bleeding to death!”

The elder blinked rapidly, taken back by Sudden outburst.

The pretty boy closed his eyes and sighed loudly. “So no, I won’t be going anywhere for dinner with you. I also think that you’re forgetting the fact that the doctor advised me for full bed rest and to avoid travelling.”

“Of course I remember that.” The elder muttered under his breath.

“Good. Now continue massaging my feet. They still feel sore.” he ordered and Taehyung obeyed.

Don’t blame the pretty boy for lashing out on him. These are just necessary precautions and besides how can an eight and a half months old pregnant man go out somewhere far for a dinner? He rather stay home and enjoy the amazing foot massage Taehyung gives him every time he demand.

“Why don’t you dress up pretty?” Taehyung asked again.

Jungkook shot him a glare.

The elder raised his arms in surrender. “Just hear me out.” jungkook nodded. “We don’t go anywhere out and have a nice fancy dinner here at home, but you dress up pretty. How does that sound?”

The pretty boy frowned. “Why do you want me to dress up? The last time I dressed up pretty was “

“Let me guess.” Taehyung interrupted. “You ended up in a car, upside down with your fiance right beside you who was bleeding to death blah blah . That doesn’t stop you from dressing up nicely again now, does it?”

Damn. Jungkook loves this man so much.

Jungkook chuckled. “Exactly.”

Taehyung scratched the nape of his neck and gave him a smile. “So? What do you say? You wanna dress up fancy and have Dinner...with me, here at home?”