Part : 16

This chapter is dedicated to DilshAnu she wanted me to update ... And I could not say no ... Though my days are hell's hectic ...

It's been two weeks since the wedding. Two weeks since Taehyung last saw him.

Jungkook.

His sweetiepie!.

His name rolls off from Taehyung's tongue like a sweet whisper which holds a certain future with him. The older don't know why he let him go back to Incheon even though he could have easily stopped him when Jungkook was on his way to the airport.

Taehyung have been a fool, A very big fool to be precise. After hyeko texted him that the pretty boy was leaving, he ran out of the hotel's kitchen-which he have been using without Namjoon's permission and when he finally made his way out, Jungkook was already gone and he let him go even though he had promised not to let him go that night.

That night.

It was the best night of his life. The way the pretty boy responded to his every touch, his(jk) soft yet firm grip on his hair and the pretty boy's small whimpers and moans drove him crazy as the older tried to push themselves closer than they already were was something indefinable. Then the pretty boy pushed him away...again.

Taehyung learnt one thing about him that night ,Jungkook is the strongest man he have ever met

The only fact is that Jungkook doesn't see it. he sees his strength as his weakness and he drowned into that weakness so much that it has settled in his mind and his heart.

The pretty boy isn't insecure.

he is trapped in his drastic past that probably took away his purpose to smile and stay happy but damn! His smile is very infectious. Taehyung ended up grinning like a fool throughout the whole wedding.

Taehyung is also the dumbest person ever.

He have been searching for the pretty boy through many social media sites, he asked Jisoo's parents about him, tried to get some information about his through the reception desk but he got nothing.

The parents said that they never had any contact with him, the receptionist was not allowed to disclose anything and there was no trace of him in social media

It's like he never existed.

Then one night, in-between a conversation with hyeko , Taehyung found out the most vital piece of information. -the invitation. The wedding was attended by people through invite... by Yugy's family ...

"I want his address." he asked Luna(yugy's mom) as soon as he took a seat in a coffee shop which is owned by Hyeko.

He used to work here before opened his own bakery shop.

"Who?" She asked him in amusement.

Taehyung groaned mentally. She knows who he was talking about yet she was asking him about it! This is the reason why they are actually meeting here.

"Jeon Jungkook." Her face lit up...

"Why? It would be an invasion of his privacy." She said nonchalantly.

"I just want his address." Taehyung whined like a five year old boy, showing in puppy eyes.. nothing just trying to be cute "Are you giving me or not?"

"I will." Taehyung sighed in relief. "In one condition." She added afterwards making him roll my eyes.

"What?"

"I get a discount on your bakery."

"Done!" phew that was easy one!