Part : 36

Jungkook jumped when he heard a car honk and quickened his steps before the driver could even start shouting at him.

Jesus, how do the people here cross a simple road? It’s always full of cars.

Cars were a big no-no for him.

He pulled out his new phone from his pocket and opened the page of a magazine he had been reading since morning.

He had read over hundreds of articles based on the ‘billionaires of daegu’. He had been reading it for two days now.

Why? Because when you are going on a mission, you should know where your targets are and what they are doing. The pretty boy Wanted to mend himself from the beginning and when he said the beginning, he meant from the wedding.

It had all started from there and he didn’t Even see it.

He was really, really dumb idiot.

Also, he was officially eight weeks pregnant. His morning sickness was getting worse but he did enjoy it after it was over. Sometimes, he didn’t understand about this strange feeling that this baby  was going to go after its father and trouble him a lot in future.

Because if it does, he had to be a strict Mommy.

He didn’t  want to be a strict mommy.

To start his search for a certain idiot chair writer, he had to get to know about the people he knows because they were the ones who can actually help the pretty boy find him.

Sure he could have done that in the wedding, but things weren’t fine with him at that time. He should have listened to his father about engaging in conversations with these people.

He started with the married couple of course. He knew Yugyeom was actually the CEO of some software company. He read it in the newspaper. The news of his marriage had been spread like a wildfire and whichever magazine’s website the pretty boy would go into, his annoying face along with jisoo’s props up.

His main target was a certain woman who tried to make small talks with him. That woman, whom  was very dear to Taehyung for whom he started a very silly argument with the pretty boy only to sit beside her.

While going through the articles of Yugyeom kim , he found an article regarding a certain man. He knew that the people who attended the wedding were filthy rich, but what he didn’t know was their professions.

But  those people acted absolutely immature at the wedding. Failed attempts to flirt with Jungkook, calling him at stripper and their actions in the church tell him so.

It wasn’t so hard to guess where Taehyung gets his Immaturity. Note his sarcasm.

Reading on, he found out  that the  mr and mrs song were blessed with twins a week ago .

He smirked. Bingo.

Twins means Hyeko was here and where there’s hyeko, Taehyung had to be somewhere near. A small smile appeared. On his face when he remembered how excited the elder was when he heard the news of becoming an uncle to these twins.

Jungkook kept reading the article hoping to find any sort of address of Song joon ki when he felt a small jerk on his shoulder.

“Hey! Watch where you are going!”

Jungkook turned around and gave the man an apologetic look. “Sorry.”

The man cursed under his breath and walked away.

The pretty boy released a shaky breath and placed his hand on his stomach. He could had fallen and landed on his stomach. He should really see where he was walking. A few minutes later, he sat on a bench with a nice view of the bridge of Central Park and continued reading his articles.