Part : 44

Today jungkook told Taehyung about his argument with his parents.

Of course he had to tell him seeing the fact that they had already established a mutual relationship based on trust, petty fights, awkward silence breakfasts, unexplained stolen side glances from both of them and lots of sex.

That brainless jerk listened very attentively and seriously. The elder acted as if he was the best listener in the whole damn city of Seoul ..he nodded his head at some points and even gave the pretty boy a sympathetic look when jungkook was finished then the elder said the most nonsensical, illogical thing ever.

“So what? You lost your trust and I lost my homura akemi doll when I was seventeen. Same thing. .”

That got jungkook into a lot of thinking about A seventeen year old Taehyung having an Unhealthy crush on a child’s doll.

When he asked the elder why a child’s doll, he said, “! Big boobs, thick full lips and long eyelashes were every teenage boy’s fantasy. Don’t judge me.”

Jungkook can never get this man serious on anything...

Soon, Taehyung left for work and left the pretty boy  alone in the apartment with  yeontan and a unborn baby who keeps kicking, lots of cookies to eat and his very confused feelings about everything that was happening and has happened between them ..

Things between Taehyung and him are surprisingly very...good? Amazing? Incredible? He has  no words for it. Taehyung has to be the sweetest and annoying person jungkook has ever met in a long time. He does things and makes the pretty boy feel things that makes jungkook think about everything all over again.

Truth to be told, the pretty boy had already stopped Thinking when the elder told him so. He stopped Thinking and started living at the moment without any sort of hesitation and he has been happy, just like Taehyung told him. But the elder didn’t tell him  that when you stop thinking about things, you start feeling Them.

These things makes the pretty boy  wonder about everything that has happened between then. All those stolen glances between them, petty arguments, special moments and those damn Brown eyes. They are doing something to him.

Something so strange yet so familiar.

Things between them are unexplained yet the elder behaves as if he is absolutely fine with it. It’s like he already knows, but he won’t tell the pretty boy  and jungkook hates it when he does things like this.

Jungkook knows that he was the one who said that it’s too soon for everything. But when you have got a man who says how much he loves you every morning when you wake up and every night when you go to sleep and behaves like an idiot for the rest of the day, you can’t help yourself but ponder about the man.

There is a lot of physical attraction between them though. Don’t get him started on the love making part. It’s mind blowing. They basically share the same bed every night and surprisingly none of them don’t bother to speak about it. Things are just happening.

Jungkook heaved a sigh and lied down on the bed. Taehyung has also been taking him places to visit in Seoul. Till now, he has been some museums, parks, bridges and most importantly his bakery. The Elder didn’t take him to the Namsan tower though. Don’t even want to know why. Everybody in the bakery recognised him as “The crying man’. Didn’t realise that he had actually created a scene that night.

Taehyung has been really sweet in all these past months. The pretty boy knows he will be a really great father but what about him? What will Jungkook be doing about them after the baby comes? He  was the one who said that he didn’t want to talk about them because he felt it was too soon but...but he can’t help himself.