Part : 9

Jungkook heard a whistle when he was going to swipe his card to unlock the door. he turned back and saw a man wearing khaki shorts and a red shirt which was half open. His brown hair was in a mess.

"Excuse me?"

The man shook his head. "This wasn't supposed to go like this."

"Excuse me?"

"I whistle, you blush."

"Excuse me?" What is this man chattering about?

"You didn't get it?" the pretty boy shook my head.

"According to me, when i whistled, you were supposed to blush."

What is rubbish is this?

"Excuse me?" the pretty boy said again.

The man smirked. "Is that the only word you know?"

"No."

"Good, I'm James." The man named james stuck out his hand for the pretty boy to shake. But the pretty boy is still confused. What was that about?

"Excuse me?"

James sighed. "This is not what I was expecting. I was the bride's neighbor."

Oh.

The door beside the pretty boy opened and Jenny leaned back, biting her lip and wearing only a huge white shirt. "James?"

He turned around and smirks. "Yes?"

"You forgot this." She revealed a boxer briefs and threw it to him.

Thank goodness, Jungkook did not shook his hand.

Jungkook opened his door then he heard another whistle. That was not from this James. he gave jenny a blank look..

"You look hot. That's what he was trying to say." Jenny took a a chewing gum from the shirt's pocket, tosses it in her mouth and started chewing.

"Oh. Thanks...I guess?"

"Good. You don't hang around with men, do you?"

"No." Jungkook said flatly.

"Good. Buh-Bye." With that she closed her door.

Jungkook sighed in exhaustion. It has been a long day and yet it's only six in the evening. After that small makeover at the parlor and Jisoo's sudden declaration of him being her family, he planned to take rest for some time, but no, jisoo wanted to spend some time with him, like two friends catching up with each other.

Actually, most of the time she kept blabbering about how much she actually fought for her wedding dress from another bride and how many times she had downloaded Netflix in in Yugyeom's laptop.

"He just keeps uninstalling it. I don't understand what his problem is." Truth to be told, jisoo had already started behaving like a wife.

jungkook didn't eat much. he didn't feel like it but now he is regretting it. he closed his door and heard the news channel running on the television.

Huh? I haven't touched the television.

Keeping the card and his phone on the table, he tiptoed to his bed and saw a very familiar man, lying on his bed, eating from his mini refrigerator.

the pretty boy took the remote from the table, switched off the TV and stood in front of him.

"May I know what you are doing here?" Jungkook asked.

The familiar man scratched the nape of his neck and shrugged. "Got bored."

"So you came to my room? Out of all the other rooms, you found mine?"