Part : 28(🔞)

"Take me to the kitchen."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. "What? What are you saying?"

"You heard me. Take me to the kitchen." Jungkook tilted his head slightly. "I want to make it up for you."

The elder's brown eyes shone in disbelief. "Are you sure? I mean what after you said to me, do you "

"Are you taking me there or not?"

The elder was silent for some time then he slowly nodded his head.

"Good. Tell me more about this bite of yours."

Taehyung chuckled. "It's the best bite I've ever had in my life."

"Even though it was bitter in taste?" the pretty boy asked curiously.

Taehyung smirked. "I told ya. Got used to it."

Jungkook stopped in front of a door. It was very familiar because he had seen him going in and out of it many times. he took a step back, but then a warm hand which gave him sparks all over his body pulled him towards it.

"Come in."

This was the first time Jungkook was entering a kitchen, this house's kitchen to be exact.

The walls had a combination of deep blue and white. It had a huge counter on the center which had the gas stove and few other appliances. There were still few boxes unpacked and kept beside the refrigerator which was still covered in Plastic.

Everything here was new. Like it was never touched. It was never touched until the elder came.

There were many cabinets on the wall with a combination of blue and grey .

An oven was left open and it was a bit warm. Jungkook could say that this thing was used very often and was recently used too.

"So? What do you think? Pretty impressive, isn't it?" Taehyung said from somewhere.

"Yes. Yes, it is." The pretty boy said, still looking around.

"Well, what do you want to make?" the elder asked. Jungkook looked at him and then he questioned himself, What was he going to make? The only thing that was clouded over his mind was to get this man his sweet and he wanted to give him.

"Cupcakes." Jungkook said without thinking.

"Strawberry cupcakes."

Something strange flashed in the elder's eyes.

"Why strawberry?" he asked amusedly.

"I just want to." The pretty boy whispered, staring right into those brown eyes. "Where's the flour?" he asked.

"Third cabinet on your right."

After taking out the flour and few other necessary supplies, Jungkook stopped. He stopped functioning and stared at the ingredients.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung noticed the pretty boy's spaced outing and asked from the other end of the counter. "Let me guess, you don't know how to make one, right? It's okay. I ca-"

"You don't have strawberry essence. It's chocolate here."

The elder blinked rapidly a couple of times and then said. "Oh. It must have got finished. It's fine. Just use the chocolate essence."

"Okay." Jungkook mumbled. "You can sit over there." he pointed to the stool opposite to where he was standing.

he started bringing all the ingredients in a bowl when he heard the elder speak. "You know your way around the kitchen, don't you?"