Part : 2

Double update !

"....and they lived happily ever after. The end." The pretty boy closed the book and placed it on his lap. The crowd in front of him is in absolute silence. What's wrong with these little beans?

"That's it? No babies?" One of the little bean enquires him.

"Yes. That's the end. No ba-" The word chokes on the pretty boy's throat. He sighed deeply and give a blank look to the little beans sitting on the floor, cross-legged and sulky faced.

"That's so sad. My mommy says having a baby is the perfect happy ending." Well Somebody needs to teach this little beans's 'mommy'. That having baby is not the perfect ending always...

"Well, that's what she said. This book has a different ending."

"When I will grow up, I'll make a different ending for this book." There are some whispers among the little beans ,the others and some cheering.

"Good. I'll be waiting." Maybe or maybe not- the pretty boy thought ....

"Mr Jeon?" the called boy turned his head to the door and see the teacher leaning on it.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for your valuable time, again. Will we be seeing you next week?" The woman asked him.

"We'll see." It's inappropriate to tell her-infront of these little bean too -that he was forced to come here every week. Part of 'renewing the point of life' ... that too by his parents ...

The teacher gives him a small show of her teeth, a smile, something which the pretty can't reciprocate so he simply nod in return. He get up from the chair and walk to the door.

"Kids, say goodbye to Mr Jeon." The woman whose name never recalled says. Soon hear a chorus of 'Goodbye Mr Jeon'.

"Goodbye, little beans." The pretty whispered and get out of the walls of the preschool.

Hot weather of Busan hits him like a slap on his face as he walked towards the bus stop. He covered his face with a mask and take out his phone to answer some emails.

'Mr Jeon,

The Fillers have requested your presence today at 3pm to discuss a few things about their requirements. No other cases for this week.

Your Secretary, Jimin

The pretty sighed in exhaustion. Reading a story book in a preschool was a big challenge for him and he was forced to do it every week.

'Jimin,

Shift it next week.

Jeon Jungkook..'

The bus halted and few passengers got off, but he stood immobile. The newspaper on the stand beside him catches his eye.

'dates of marriage of Famous .. business man... Kim Yugyeom...'

Wow. How has the world come to? They won't leave a man in peace. The pretty boy shook his head in disbelief and walked away from the bus stop.

Life. It's a gem. That's what he have learned in his life. It doesn't tell you how to grow more gems or change its colour. It simply hands it over to us and leaves. It's up to us about how we shape it or keep it clean. One small slip and it can crack or even worse, break. The pretty boy never had any slip in life yet suffered the biggest crack in his life at a very young age.

It took some time for the crack to heal, but when he thought it finally healed, the gem slipped from his hands and broke.

The pretty boy sighed deeply as he reach his house. It is painted black with glass windows. A small backyard filled with weed and dried leaves, an empty kennel with no dog and lots of dried plants. It's just a typical high earning lawyer's house. He might have failed in his life, but his career rose to incredible heights which is something he still don't understand whether he should be proud of it or not.