Part : 32

It is said that an average human takes about 21 days to get rid of a habit.

But it also takes 21 days to get into a habit. Maybe.

So that's what  the pretty boy did. He got rid of every habit he had established in these past months. First, he started with his work. He would keep repeating tylor's name in his mind before he would press the buzzer and order him to get something. Sometimes, he would call him jimin , but then he would also quickly correct himself.

Second, his breakfast. It was somehow difficult to stop pulling out a chair for someone and separate boxes. It took him days to get rid of that habit. It also included leaving the main door open for the elder.

Third, he stopped working in his study. It was due to a very weird reason. It all started back in the first week without somebody living in his house. The pretty boy was working in his study, but he was also getting distracted. Distracted by what? He was getting distracted by the door. His eyes would keep falling at the door and he would keep waiting.

Waiting for Taehyung to knock and then sit in front of him.

This was not right.

The wait was getting too much for him so he stopped working in his study and would try to spend his weekends in his room or in his office.

Fourth, the boxes the elder kept on his doorstep. Jungkook had to keep saying to himself that there  was no box of cookies lying on his doorstep, but still he would get up from his bed and check outside.

Jungkook had to get rid of all these things and he had gotten rid of all these things in 21 days.
But sometimes, only sometimes, not all the time, he found himself staring at a certain door. The door of the room which Taehyung used. He would sit on the couch with his laptop and keep staring.

Something was very, very wrong with him.

All these things were done when the sun was out but when the nights kicked in, things happened to him.

He woke up in the middle of the night, all sweaty and gasping for air. He had been getting the exact same dream every night. He gets inside a car, reach a signal and a loud horn of truck wakes him up.

That has actually happened to him but there was a twist. Instead of seeing haein driving the car, he saw Taehyung and it scares him

A lot.

It scares him so much that he thought  he was going crazy. He even stopped taking his meds and antidepressants because the sight of them disgusts him now.

He took himself in the mirror and saw those dark circles under his eyes. His cheeks were getting hollower again and he look weak. He had just finished hurling in the bathroom. Things have gotten much worse since the past week. He wakes up feeling all nauseous and run to the bathroom then stare at himself in the mirror, thinking how long will he had to suffer these nightmares.

He couldn’t  sleep properly due to which he couldn’t eat properly because he feels nauseous at the smell of food and he couldn’t even think straight anymore.

He was also officially back to his regular routine he had before that blasted wedding took place. Today, he would be going back to preschool to read stories in a Room full of little people.

He hadn’t had any sort of contact with His parents and his therapist.

And he was actually grateful for it.

He gave a last look to himself and head out of the house, mentally preparing himself for the wrath of questions asked to him by the students of the preschool.