Part : 8

Jungkook woke up with the biggest hangover of his life. Obviously there was pain but he don't care about it anymore.he tried to hide his face under the covers then he felt a presence beside him.

No actually he felt many presences beside him.

"wakey wakey Kookie It's afternoon." The pretty boy mentally groaned when he heard the familiar voice.

"I don't care."he grumbled and hid his face in his pillow.

"Let him sleep for another hour and let's eat." he heard another familiar voice say.

"Lisa, you said the exact same thing an hour ago." An unfamiliar voice says.

"Jungkook, you need to get up now!" The pretty boy heard a sharp feminine voice which made him jolt up from the bed and he come face to face with Jisoo.

Her small nose scrunches up in disgust. "Ew, you stink. Were you drinking last night?" He blinked in response. "You need to freshen up and get ready, we are going to the spa."

he blinked again, trying to register their words. Did she say spa?

"I'm tired. Let me sleep more." he mumbled, dropping to the comfort of his dreamless rest.

Suddenly the covers are pulled off from his body and his head snapped at the bride, glaring at her. "Get up. Now. Shower and meet us outside in thirty minutes. No excuses." jisoo said sternly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and finally got up from his bed. he was still wearing last night's clothes and yet nobody questioned anything.

When he saw himself in the mirror, his eyebrows furrowed. There is a weird glow on his face. It is slightly red near his neck and cheeks and his hair is in a total mess, but it's not that kind of mess. It's says 'I just had sex' messed up hair.

He is pretty sure he didn't hook up with anybody, but then why does his hair look as if somebody ran their fingers on it? he shook his head, pushing away those nonsensical thoughts and took a warm shower and rubbed his skin with scrub till it became red.

Jisoo was right. He did smell.

When he got out of the bathroom, he saw a woman sitting on his bed with another woman, whom he is sure he have seen before.

What was her name? Jen? But when he heard that constant chew of gum, he remembered her name. It is jenny.

She rolled her eyes when she saw Jungkook. "Finally. You came out. I thought you were going to come out after the wedding was over."

That was rude but The pretty boy decided to slide it away...

The other woman chuckled. "Jenny, thank you for your comments but we need to hurry." She then turned to The pretty boy. "No need to dry your hair. After the spa, we're hitting the salon here."

There's a salon here? Jungkook didn't know that.

Few minutes later, The pretty boy is standing in front of a spa with a bunch of women who are giggling and whispering and looking at him every few seconds.

Is there a problem?

"When are we going in?" The pretty boy asked them. He earned a few more giggles instead. "Are we waiting for somebody?"

"We're waiting for the men. They have recently hit the gym and in a few minutes they'll be coming out from that door," Hyeko pointed to the door a few meters away from where they are standing, "and our very hormonal Lisa wants to ogle Bogum's body. This is basically fun so we all joined her in ogling our respective husband's body."

This is ridiculous. Wasting time only for the men to pass by? The pretty boy should have stayed back in his room.

But he can't.