Part : 22

.A/N : *long sigh* okay okay thanks for all of you convencing me and telling me sweet sweet things.... And yeah sorry for being an idiot.... I decided to continue this book .... I'll keep updating...and not gonna discontinue again ... Anyways hope you gonna like this chapter as well ..

-----

The pretty boy woke up with a lot of commotion coming from outside.

Luckily, when he came back yesterday very late at night nobody was there. Yesterday was gone just like a bad dream.

he got out of his bed, opened his door. There were too many voices coming from the living room. When he reached the hall, his eyes diluted in confusion. His mother was standing in front of the couch, holding a stopwatch and cheering?. Her back was facing the pretty boy.

"Come on baby! You can beat him! Show him that you're the best!"

Loud music was blasting from the speakers thus explaining the source of the commotion. Jungkook did not understand why Jimin was going up and down behind the coffee table, shrieking in excitement. His hands were gripping something the pretty boy couldn't see so he got a bit more closer.

He stopped dead on his track when he saw his father doing pushups. He had taken his shirt off and was sweating profusely.

Is he insane? Doing vigorous exercise at this age?

His mother was standing right beside his father, cheering for him and encouraging him to do more. She met Jungkook's eyes and gave him one of her brightest smiles.

"Good morning bub!"

Jungkook was about to reply, but he saw something or rather someone's back. Jimin was sitting on it, cross legged and was gripping the shoulders very tightly.

Jungkook walked over to the coffee table and saw him.

Taehyung.

Doing pushups with Jimin sitting on his back. He was not sweating too much, but there was some pooling on his neck and dripping on the floor.

A/N: Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook's nose flared when the elder met his eyes and grinned sheepishly.

"Good...ninety eight... morning...ninety nine... Bunny...hundred!" He dropped on the floor and fist pumped in the air.

"Woohoo! This was so fun!" Jimin squealed like a teen as he got off from his back and stood up only to receive a high five from Taehyung.

Did the pretty boy miss something important yesterday?

"Mumma , how much time did I take?" the elder asked the pretty boy's mother as he wiped the sweat with a towel, completely ignoring the pretty boy's presence.

Mumma? There are some serious issues going on here.

"Six minutes and nine seconds." She chirped.

"No way!" Taehyung blurted in shock. "I broke my record!"

"Congratulations." Jimin nudged his forearm.

"Thank you chimchim. You helped me." Jimin feigned a sympathetic look and pecked his cheek. Taehyung faked a squirm. Jungkook almost I repeat almost about to give death glares to Jimin...

Then everybody laughed. Including Mr Jeon who was still lying on the floor.

Something is very wrong here.

Very, very wrong here.

the pretty boy muted the speakers by the remote lying on the table. he placed his hands on his waist and cleared his throat in order to grab their attention.