Part : 46🔞

Jungkook shifted and moaned in sleep when he felt something fast and wet moving between his legs.

Oh, that feels sooo good.

His hands instinctively reached for the other side of the bed and a small frown etched on his face when he felt the mattress slightly warm but empty.

His eyes fluttered open and a soft moan escaped from his lips when he felt something flicking the sensitive hole between his legs.

He lifted up the covers and whined in frustration when he saw his very swollen pregnant stomach instead of Taehyung.

"tae."

Taehyung hummed in response and that sound did things to Jungkook.

Very, very wet things to be precise.

The pretty boy threw his head back and gasped when he felt two fingers push inside him and slowly started to pump in and out of him while the elder kept eating him out. He tried to spread his legs a bit more but Taehyung's firm grip kept him in position.

"Oh God!" Jungkook screamed and tugged the elder's silvery blond locks when the elder curled his Fingers in him, hitting a spot.

Jungkook threw the covers on the floor and clutched the bed sheet tightly with his fists while he kept rocking his hips in sync with Taehyung's very talented tongue.

"tae"

Taehyung's one hand reached up and kneaded one of Jungkook's breasts, tweaking its peak. The pretty boy moaned loudly and held Taehyung's hand as he increased his speed.

Jungkook's lips parted open and he felt the big release coming up.

"Yes. Yes! YES!

The first wave of pleasure washed over him and he saw stars.

Taehyung gave him one last lick before he got up and positioned himself at the pretty boy's entrance.

Their eyes met. "are you alright ?? Can you take me now?."

"y-yes" jungkook moaned.

Jungkook snuggled himself closer to the elder's chest and started outlining his contoured abs with his fingers while the elder was slowing pushing himself in the pretty boy ...

Jungkook screamed a little when he felt a sting of stretches ... Taehyung bend down and captured his lips to distract him... And pushed himself in completely...

After giving some time ... Taehyung started moving in and out slowly and steadily ... He pulled back from the kiss and buried his face into the crock of the pretty boy's neck ....taking the intoxicating smell ...

Jungkook's hand reached to the elder's shoulder blade and griped it tightly... It will sure leave marks ...

"oh tae .... Mmm f-feels s so good"he moaned out when the elder was continuously hitting his prostrate..

"so fucking tight.... And mine only " Taehyung pulled back and gripped the pretty boy's waste gently and started thrusting slowly but hardly to make sure to hit the spot with his Every thrust ....

"Yeah all yours ... O-only aghhh y-years " jungkook was on cloud nine at that time ... His face was showing only one emotion that was pressure.... nothing else ...

______

"taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

Jungkook took a deep breath ... He was still on high even after a great organism. "So I have been Thinking..."

"Really?" the elder beamed in excitement. "I have been thinking too."

Jungkook looked at him, wide eyed. "What have you been thinking about?"