Part : 26

"OH MY GOD! NO WAY! NO WAY! NO FUCKING WAY!" The elder shouted from his room. After a few seconds of silence, he again shouted...

"A BOY AND A GIRL!"

The pretty boy hear him and simply shook his head and continued working on his laptop. Few minutes later, he hear a loud knocking on his door. Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed loudly. He got up from his bed and opened the door only to see Taehyung with glossy eyes.

Is there a problem?

"Yes?" the elder shoved his phone to the pretty boy as soon as he spotted him. Jungkook did not like where this was going, but then he had never had something that he liked for a long time.

"ku wants to talk to you."

"ku?" Jungkook asked.

"hyeko. The woman with whom I wanted to sit you know what I mean! Just take the call." Taehyung gestured to the phone in the pretty boy's hands.

Jungkook closed his door and pressed the phone to his ears.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, long time." he heard a familiar voice speak from the other end. He had no interest in talking to anybody and he did not plan to be on speaking terms with anybody from the wedding.

But there' was a man standing right outside his bedroom door...

There goes that strange voice in his head. It was been troubling him for the past few weeks and he couldn't even get it out of his head.

"Yes." The pretty boy mumbled.

"I hear you're still alive and ignoring." She giggled from the other line. "How have you been?"

"I'm fine! What do you want?"

She sighed. "I called to tell you something. I'm expecting a boy and a girl."

The pretty boy's face remained blank. After a few seconds of silence, he said, "So?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you and check up on you."

"So what? You don't have to check up on me. It's my life and I decide what I want to do with it." Jungkook snapped.

"Fine, fine. How's Taehyung treating you? He doesn't disturb you much, does he? If he does, tell me now. I'll set him straight."

How Taehyung treating him? She wanted to know how the elder treating The pretty boy ? He treats with those damn cookies he leaves on The pretty boy's doorstep.

Jungkook still did not understand why the elder does that and why he eats them.

Things have not at all been fine here.

There was a strange atmosphere looming around and it's been bugging The pretty boy for a

while.

"Jungkook? Hello?" The pretty boy heard hyeko's voice.

There was no point in talking to the lady. Jungkook was not going to talk to anybody from the blasted wedding about anything.

Well, except Taehyung.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe. Definitely maybe.

It had to be maybe.

No, maybe not.

It' was confusing his mind! he really hate the elder's overstaying at his house so much that wherever he go, the elder's there. he works in his study, the elder's there. he walks out of his room, Taehyung's there or his mouth melting cookies are there. Jungkook eats his breakfast, the elder's there.