Part : 11

Jungkook heard that his name was being called , he is in the alter where the wedding ceremony is going on. he turned around and saw Jin, holding a little furry ball in his arms, walking in his direction.

That must be Yejin, Jin's daughter. Jungkook thought...

"Hey. Can you hold her for a minute? I need to change my dress ... yeji puked all over it."Jin passed his daughter in the pretty boy's arms.

Jungkook shook his head. "I-I ca-" he couldn't comprehend himself to speak and ended up holding jin's daughter.

"Thank you! I'll be back in a few minutes. Be a good girl for mommy, will you?" Jin kissed yejin's head and walked away.

Jungkook blinked and blinked again, trying to realize what just happened. Why do he have a little furry ball in his arms? he despise them.

he sat on in the altar. The furry ball in his arms was staring at the pretty boy with her lil small eyes. She is beautiful, Jungkook could see that. Her black hair could say that she is a small version of Jin but her eyes and dimples are from her father Namjoon.

"Stop staring at me. It's creepy." Jungkook grumbled, glaring at the furry ball .

Yeji giggled in return.. not actually understanding any of his words. Her voice echoed all around the alter, grabbing a few turns of head.

"Shhh! Be quiet." The pretty boy whispered. She giggled again, this time smiling at him, showing her two little front teeth. Her tiny hands reached out to the pretty boy' shirt hem and played with it.

"Bad girl! I'll tell your mommy." This time yeji laughed and stood on the the pretty boy's lap grabbing his shoulder for support and took his hair in her hands and started pulling as well as tried to put it in her mouth . Jungkook pulled them back and sighed. "You don't care, do you? No worries about the world and just poop, eat, sleep and repeat?"

Yeji's tiny eyes blinked and she started pulling his hair.

"Ouch ouch! Stop it. Ir hurts.. ! Grow up and then I'll pull your hair as revenge." The pretty boy growled. yeji beamed at him and started clapping her hands showing her gums and two teeth in front of her mouth.

Jungkook felt his mouth getting a muscle spasm, but he want to keep it safe for something special.

Not yet...

"Don't be a brat." he advised the lil furry ball in his arms. "Your parents are rich, but that doesn't mean that they will spoil you. You have to be well mannered ." yeji grabbed his shirt hem again and started chewing it.

Jungkook pulled them back again. "Bad manners. Stop that or else I'll ask your mommy to send you to boarding school." he threatened the 9 months old lil yeji .. who was nowhere near to understand any of it.. it was amusing for her ,nothing else .. .

She laughed again.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Trouble in yeji Land?" they both turned around and saw Taehyung sitting on the bench right behind them ... watching their lil conversation very fondling eyes... yeji giggled again seeing her favorite smachoonie...

She is a merry little person.

Taehyung's brown eyes were shining in this bright light when Jungkook caught him staring at him, at them and suddenly he felt a weird movement in his stomach.

he guessed he ate too many cookies..

"Did you just threaten her?" Taehyung asked accusingly. Holding a laugh...

"I...uh...yes." the pretty boy replied shamelessly and gulped inaudibly, never taking his eyes from Taehyung.

Then Taehyung smiled, showing his perfect shape of his Boxy grin. "Wow. I Didn't know that you had it in you."