Part : 5

Flashbacks...

"So tell me, what do you want to eat?" The pretty boy asked Haein as he wrapped the blanket around his nude body and started picking up his clothes scattered on the floor.

"Don't know. Let's go out."

The pretty boy turned to face his fiance and shrieked, covering his eyes with his hands, not realizing that the blanket had fallen on the floor.

"Haein! Cover yourself!" The pretty boy was a blushing mess by the time....

Haien's laugh echoed all around the room.

The pretty boy peeked between his fingers and saw Haein's hazel eyes getting a tad bit darker. "No. I rather be like this only to see you like this."

The pretty boy's eyes diluted in confusion. "Like what?" his eyes went down to his body and widened.

Haein's eyes were already roaming all over The pretty boy's body. He got up and wrapped his arm around The pretty boy's waist, pulling closer to him.

"Haein what are you doing?"

Haein shrugged. "Don't know. You tell me." His hands start roaming all over The pretty boy's body and reach a specific region.

The pretty boy took a sharp intake of breath. "H-Haein..."

-----

The pretty boy woke up a few hours later with a warm hand holding his hand and sliding something into his finger.

he knew what it was. his eyes were still closed but his body had woken up with a new excitement.

"Yes." The pretty boy the suddenly butted out ...

he felt Haein's happiness radiating all around the room. "I love you." Haein whispered.

"I love you too."

Flashbacks. Ends....

"sir?" The pretty boy jolted up from his seat and looked around only to find himself inside a cab. his eyes drift to the ring on his finger and he sighed.

"sir? We are here." he nodded his head and gave some cash to the driver. After taking out his suitcase, he looked at the building in front of him, standing tall and proud.

The Starlight...

Owned by somebody named Mamjoon? Ramjoon? Well The pretty boy don't care. he don't care about the people who are inside this hotel, but he do care about the bride. That's why he is here. Not the family or the groom, just the bride.

He took his luggage and started dragging it towards the entrance.

His eyebrows furrowed as he remembered something. There was a certain person working here. he don't know if he's still working here or not, but The pretty boy remember him.

"Well, here goes everything." he sighed enter the posh building.

He walked to the reception..

The receptionist gave The pretty boy her perfectly trained smile. "Good afternoon, welcome to The Starlight. Do you have a reservation?"

"I'm here for a wedding."

Something flashes in the receptionist eyes. "sir, may have your invitation and identity proof please?"

The pretty boy take out the requirements from his pocket and gave it to her. She started typing in her PC...

"Welcome to The Starlight , Mr Jungkook.....

"Hey," The pretty boy looked at her name tag, "Thank you miss Rose"

"My pleasure sir " the receptionist Rose bowed to him ...