Part : 41🔞

Taehyung was living in a dream. It was too damn good to be true.

Too good.

Sometimes he woke up in the middle of The night and keep staring at the ceiling, trying to take in everything that had happened in one month.

He was going to be a father. Papa. Dada. Dad. Daddy.

Speaking of father Obviously things were not good with his own father though. That old man wanted him to be some officer like him so the elder left before things could get more out of control between them. His father wanted to control the decision of his future and there was no way Taehyung was gonna let him do that. There was no way he was gonna control Taehyung's child's future decisions and only support her or him, which was something that old man didn't do.

Pushing away the thoughts about his Father, Taehyung took off his headphones and unlocked his apartment "kook! I brought your peaches!" he yelled And placed them on the kitchen counter.

Oh man! His pregnant lover had got way too weird cravings. Two days ago, Taehyung simply came back from his bakery and saw that Jungkook was eating a sandwich. And very surprisingly he asked the elder if he wanted one. Of course, Taehyung agreed. i mean who wouldn't want a sandwich after a man comes back home from work? he took a quick shower and joined the pretty boy.

Then he took a bite of the sandwich.

he thought that the pretty boy had a great interest in cooking but believe him, he was wrong. Very, very wrong.

Jungkook had added tuna, beef, chocolate syrup, tomato ketchup, crumbles of chocolate cake, lady fingers and cabbage leaves in it then he grilled it. he even used up all the Cheetos for its crunch.

Oh his poor Cheetos!

And that was not all. That damn manipulating pretty boy eventually forced him to eat with him.

Things the elder do for the pretty boy....

"Jungkook, I got your peaches." Now the pretty boy was simply craving for peaches, but no matter what he craves or how much he gets feisty, he will always be Jungkook. His sweetiepie .

Still having a hard time believing that Jungkook actually wanted a chance to get over everything and he had already taken the chance. It was been a little over a month and Taehyung hadn't seen him cry about it. In fact he had not seen Jungkook cry at all. Always eating, sleeping and smiling.

And always threatening the elder about selling Yeontan whenever he gets annoyed by the elder's behavior.

"Kook?"

Where was this man? Jungkook was the one who pushed Taehyung out of his own apartment to get a dozen peaches and now he was not responding.

The elder went near his room but then something got stuck in his foot. He really shoud wait..... Slowly, he bent down and picked up the piece of cloth then he unfolded it with his fingers, his eyes wide in utter shock.

It was red, thin and almost transparent. It was a panty.

The elder gulped inaudibly. How come this piece of cloth landed here? Did Jungkook wear this yesterday or was he about to wear this today? Taehyung wonder what he was wearing

right now. was it another red or some other colour?

The elder felt his blood gushing down to his shaft and getting slightly twitched when a thought crossed his mind... how would it feel when he would take this thong off from the pretty boy's legs?

he shook his head and took deep breaths. Bad thoughts, Taehyung. These were bad thoughts. No need to think about these thoughts because he had already done it.