Part : 27

Flashbacks starts

"Surprise!"

Jungkook gasped in shock and covered his face in embarrassment.

"Come on Jungkook! No need to hide that blush." Haein said from behind.

"I told you there was no need for this." Jungkook gritted under his breath.

Haein laughed huskily. "Like I would listen."

"True that." The pretty boy snickered and they entered haein's home. Everybody was here. his parents, Jisoo and Jinyoung .

"Happy twenty third birthday honey." Jungkook's mother wished him. "Jungkook i still remember those eight hours of pain and torture. They were a pure bliss." She sighed and looked somewhere else with her mind far away in those memories.

"Okay mom. No need to remember those painful times." Jungkook chuckled. "Enjoy the party."

Everybody wished him, the parents giving him their blessings and jisoo hiding behind the dining table, eating sweets. J

Jinyoung was still upset with him about that wrong number of his roommate, even though it was been weeks since that joke. He just wishes him and walked away.

Whatever. Like Jungkook could care about his wishes.

he cut his cake and then spent the rest of the night talking, eating, dancing and listening to his father speak some very embarrassing stories of his childhood. He would hide his face in his chest whenever they laugh. By midnight, his face was bright red. Everybody decided to call it a night and went back to their respective rooms. his parents occupied the guest room and Jinyoung went back to his home which was right beside this one.

Jungkook squealed when his feet were off the ground and he cling onto haein's neck for support.

"Haein! What are you doing?" he whisper yelled.

"Dunno. Treating a birthday boy maybe?"

Jungkook giggled. This was a useless question which was answered by a useless man.

"Really? Birthday boy? This birthday boy wants his feet on the ground."

"I see. The birthday boy's boyfriend wants to be all lovey dovey with him so he'll whisk his boy off his feet."

"Lovey dovey? Seriously? You could have come up with something better." Jungkook snorted,

Haein's nose cringed up. "Yeah. I realize that now."

they reach his bedroom and haein kicked open the door.

"What did that door do to you?!" the pretty boy whispered in disbelief.

"Nothing." He said nonchalantly and placed Jungkook on the bed. "I'll take the floor."

"You're leaving me for the floor?" Jungkook joked.

"How could you?!"

Haein pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I mean that I'll sleep on the floor. You can sleep in the bed. Or do you want it otherwise?"

Jungkook chuckled. Even though they have been dating for months, they still haven't had the next step in their relationship, the love making part. The pretty boy was not ready yet .

"The floor? Why will you be sleeping on the floor?" Jungkook questioned with fake curiosity.

"You know...to...um...sleep? Yeah! That's right. Sleep. On the floor."

"Silly. Come here."the pretty boy patted the mattress.

Haein shook his head and got out of his room. Jungkook's face dropped. Where did he go?