Part : 35

“you what ?” Hoseok couldn’t  belief his ears .. he must be hearing things .. for sure ..

“I’m pregnant, doctor. Three weeks to be exact.”

Silence.

A nerve breaking silence.

Sometimes it can give you a moment of peace and sometimes it eats your sanity out. It can be very useful when you actually need it but the pretty boy didn’t need it now.

“Wow. Well then, um... congratulations.”hoseok said recovering from his shock state ...

“Thank you doctor.”

Jungkook heard him sigh. “Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”

“Ask away.”

“How?” Hoseok questioned.

Jungkook gulped inaudibly. “T-There was this man...” he made some hand motions to try to explain what actually happened but fail to do so.

“I know.” The pretty boy looked at him, surprised. “I met him when you left. He seems like a nice guy.”

Jungkook didn’t t say anything.

“Did you tell your parents?” hoseok asked

The pretty boy shook his head.

“That man, jimin, did you tell him?”

He shook his head again.

Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose. “How long have you known?”

“One week.” He mumbled.

Hoseok sighed again. “Did you at least inform the father?”

“No”

Hoseok started nodding his head profoundly. “Okay, okay. Are you planning to tell your parents?”

Jungkook shrugged himself. “Maybe. Someday when I have the courage to forgive them, I’ll tell them.”

Hoseok looked at him in disbelief and then shook it off quickly. “Okay. I can understand. How did you feel when you found out?” he asked the pretty boy cautiously which made jungkook ‘s eyes dilute in confusion.

He placed his hand on his belly. “It’s been a long time since I felt something so nice for myself. I felt happy and suddenly complete.”

Hoseok gave him a tight lipped smile. “That’s good. I’m very happy for you.” Something told the pretty boy that that he was  not glad,

But he didn’t  care about his opinions. Not anymore though because he won’t be Needing to see him again after today.

Hoseok finally picked up the cup and took a sip of coffee. “Tastes really good.”

“Thank you.” jungkook said monotonously.

“Are you going to tell him soon? Taehyung, wasn’t it? Are you going to tell him?”

Jungkook’s jaw clenched in irritation when he heard the name, but he hid it with another charming smile. “I don’t want to stress myself by thinking about this now. I’ll think about it later.” He said nonchalantly.

Hoseok feigned an apologetic look. “Oh. I’m sorry for asking, but I have another question. How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?”

Does this man has a memory problem? Perhaps a hearing problem? He had already asked the pretty boy this question. Why was he asking the pretty boy again?

“Happy.” he answered. “After a long time, I am happy.”

Hosrok sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose again. “I can’t believe this.” he muttered under his breath.