Part : 14

Jungkook regretted coming here. he never wanted to say this but he regretted it.

he came here with a sole purpose and now when that task is finally over, this man, Taehyung comes knocking at his door, refusing to leave and asking, scratch that, begging for a kiss.

When the pretty boy first saw Taehyung , he thought Taehyung was mature and was not like Bogum and Joonki, but then he sticks his pathetic name on the chair. There was this instant irritation settled in the pretty boy's mind whenever he saw Taehyung . Then he kissed the pretty boy when the pretty boy was drunk and he tried to kiss him again the very next day but Jungkook shoved him off.

Then Jungkook ate those cookies. Those mouth melting chocolate cookies that he had gotten addicted to. Taehyung caught him smiling at the church and gave him the most uncomfortable comment ever.

By calling him beautiful when he smiles.

And now he has the audacity to ask Jungkook permission to kiss him?!

"You're a sick man, Taehyung. Go home and make more of your cookies ad pastries." Jungkook spat in distaste.

Taehyung chuckled. "I'm not sick. Just one kiss. I'll leave if you don't feel anything, even if you lie."

"No." Jungkook disagreed. "The first one was a mistake and I'm not making any more mistakes."

"Aw, what's the matter sweetiepie?" Taehyung cooed at the pretty boy that how nervous he was. "Scared that you'll end up feeling something else other than guilt and anger?"

"No!" the pretty boy said too quickly. The truth is he is scared that he would have to face the consequences. Consequences that he haven't faced in years.

Taehyung tilted his head and pouted innocently as if he had never done anything wrong. "Then what's the matter, sweetiepie?"

"I'm engaged." Jungkook said the most simple truth.

"You were engaged, Jungkook." Taehyung corrected him..

the pretty boy shook his head vigorously. "No, I still am. It's just that he isn't here. I have to go to them."

"Jungkook...please..."

"I'm not going to kiss you!" Jungkook shouted and Taehyung flinched again. "It's cheating on him! I can't forgive myself for cheating him again. I can't. I'm still not forgiven for the first one yet."

Bless Namjoon for sound proof rooms.

"Fine." Taehyung said in understanding. "Stay for another day then."

Jungkook could literally feel the steam blowing out from his ears. "No."

"Stay. Talk to them, talk to me, but stay."

"No." the pretty boy whispered. "Taehyung, just stop this nuisance and go back to your room. Forget about me and forget that had ever come here."

"I don't want to." Taehyung said, looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. "N-No matter how hard I tried. I can't. It's been only two days but I want it more."

the pretty boy knew what he meant. It was the plain truth.

"I tried to ignore you, but out of nowhere I am on my knees holding his ring it's hurts.... I thought I succeeded in taking my mind off you, but then you...you...you come knocking at my door, asking for cookies!" Taehyung shouted furiously.

"Taeh--"

"Even though I knew had no chance because you were already taken, there was this small nagging feeling in my mind that kept pushing me towards you. If hadn't asked Jongsuk uncle about the man behind the ring, I would have probably gotten mad by now!"