Part : 33

A/N: Thank you guys for 7k reads 💕💕

---------------------------

The Pretty boy groaned in uncomfortness, he   woke up in a white surrounding again. The walls, the ceilings, the curtains, the bed and the gown. It was all white. Of course he knew where he was

It was like a second house for him.

But this time, there was nobody sitting beside the bed and no wedding card.

There was an IV needle attached to his arm and a bandage wrapped around his head. His head pains, but he feels a bit better than what he was feeling. He had already pressed the red button and he was waiting for somebody to walk in.

Minutes later, the same doctor who had treated him the last time entered, holding a notepad.

“Good evening, mr jeon. Surprised to see you here again.” Jungkook sat straight up and winced in pain.

Dammit. What was wrong with him?

The pretty boy  cleared his  throat. “W-Where’s Chang wook?”

“Doctor ji had an emergency.” He Said nonchalantly.

“How are you feeling today, Mr jeon?”

“I have a throbbing pain in my head.”

“Okay. You fainted on the street, you were running with a high fever. You had hit your head pretty nicely, so that would explain your pain.” The pretty bot nodded his head in understanding. “Your body is deficient of necessary nutrients and it’s not good for both of you so I would suggest you to start taking in some nutrients.”his face fell. “I am prescribing you prenatal vitamins and a few other medicines which will help you a lot. Try avoiding stress. I would also suggest you to be at full rest for the first trimester and then we’ll see things. Any questions?”

“What do you mean by both of us? There’s only me.”
“You’re pregnant, Mr jeon” The Doctor said. “Fifteen days to be exact.”

Jungkook’s remained impassive. He felt absolutely nothing. After a few seconds, he sighed irritably.

“You know, doctor,” he saw the name tag, “kai, I want an answer which is realistic and possible. I am in no mood for any impossible answers.”

“I am very sure of my reports, Mr Jeon You are pregnant.” Doc kai emphasized on the words ‘sure’ and ‘pregnant’.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He didn’t  want to waste his time listening to these nonsensical Things.

“No. I know, I am not.”

“Fine. When was the last time you had your cycle?” doc kai asked looking at the notepad.

The pretty boy shrugged. “Maybe two years ago?” he questioned himself dumbly. Kai's head shots up and he gave the pretty boy a stink eye.

The pretty boy stretched his hair. Ugh! Why is he so interested in my cycles?! They are personal and I don’t remember.

“Have you been having any nausea lately? Tiredness? Cravings?”

“Nausea.” jungkook mumble. “But they were happening because I didn’t get enough sleep at night.”

Kai gave him another stink eye. “Really?”

“I don’t know.” The pretty boy said truthfully and he smirked. “You’re the doctor, you tell me”  jungkook snapped getting irritated by the look kai was giving him.

“And I am telling you. You are fifteen days pregnant.”

Jungkook didn’t believe a single word this white coat man was saying.