Part : 3

The pretty boy pressed the button on his desk

"Jimin, get me another coffee."

"Sure sir." Jimin, his secretary answered from his office..

Few minutes later, the door of his cabin opened and a man with sleek brown hair , short height, button nose and chubby cheeks with plum lips and wearing a very neat and clean blue suit , very professional entered, holding the coffee. His jet black eyes dart over to the floor and his expression turned to pure horror.

"Oh my God! What happened here?" he shrieked as his eyes roam around the cabin.

"A concert." The pretty boy replied flatly.

Jimin's nose scrunched up in disgust. "Really? i didn't see anything." he retorted back at the same tone.

"I can't find a file."

Jimin sighed as he handed over the coffee to the pretty boy..

"Which file?"

The pretty boy shook his head vigorously which made some strands of his hair fall on his eyes . "I don't know. What was the name? don't even remember. It's my previous case." he mumbled, picking up a bunch of files and going through them.

"sir?"

The pretty boy looked at him and saw that he has a knowing look on his face. "Yes?"

"It's at your home. You-"

"You mean my house. Don't use that word in front of me." The pretty boy growled.

Jimin sighed in annoyance. He knows his boss very well more than anyone can do... "Fine. You took it a few days back to your 'house' and said that you have to complete a few things." he made air quotes for 'house'.

"Oh." That's all the pretty boy could say.

"kookie?" the pretty boy hummed in response as he got up from his chair with coffee in one hand and a file on the other and carefully stepped over the files which were lying on the floor. he pressed the combination of his locker on the wall and carefully placed the file in it then shut it.

"You have been here for almost 3 years. Do you still not feel that you are home?" Jimn asked, fidgeting his fingers. The pretty boy turn around and faced him. Something heavy settled down in his heart.

"You know where my home is, Jimin and you know who it is."

"But-" the pretty boy shook his head and motioned jimin to leave . he didn't want to argue his one and only friend aka his secretary . Jimin sighed in defeat, mumbled a sorry and left. As soon as the door closes, the pretty dropped on his knees and cover his face with his palms and let the tears flows from his eyes ... as it was too pain to hold on anymore.

"It's only for today. It's only for today. Breathe." he murmured as control his emotions. His heart starts to feel a bit light as he get them under control.

It's not jimn's fault. Jimn has been his assistant for three years and he knows what happened. he knows what the pretty boy did or at least tried to do after the accident.

When his parents decided for the pretty boy to leave, Jimin didn't say anything and simply packed his bags to join the younger.

The pretty boy still don't understand why he did it.

The pretty boy picked up all the files on the floor and dumped them on his desk, then he took his bag and left his office. Jimin joined him....

"I didn't say that you could leave." The pretty boy grumbled as they walked to the bus stop.