Part : 50

“Do you want ice chips?”

Jungkook shot the elder  a deadly glare.

Taehyung’s face fell. “No?”

The pretty boy kept glaring.

The elder grinned. “Okay then. More for me!” He then took a few ice chips in his mouth and moaned. “So good. I love it!”

Jungkook had no idea that Taehyung would actually turn out to be a player. Only four hours ago he confessed that he loves him and now he loves the goddamn ice chips. In the next four hours, jungkook will find him having sex with it.

Great. He is jealous by the attention Taehyung is giving to the fucking ice chips.

“Oh! Oh! Ooh! Brain freeze! Brain freeze! Ooh!” Then the elder spit back the half eaten Ice chips to the cup and grinned when he Met Jungkook’s disgusted look.

“Do you want ice chips?”

The pretty boy rolled his eyes. “Go, get a new batch with a new cup.”

“Whatever.” Taehyung mumbled and looked at his watch then gave the pretty boy a smug look. “Any second now...”

The pretty boy felt a sharp pain in his stomach and he clutched it with both of his hands, gasping for air.

“taehyung...” he moaned in pain.

Taehyung kept the ice chips on the table and gently held Jungkook’s hand. “Just take deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.”

The pretty boy's nails started digging on the elder’s palm and he screamed in pain.

“jungkook, Sweetiepie! Try to breathe. Just listen to me. Inhale.” they both inhaled deeply. “And now exhale.” they exhaled. “Do it Again.”

Jungkook followed his instruction for a few more seconds till he felt his contraction pass away.

Taehyung stroked his hair and wiped his sweat with a cloth. “There, there. That wasn’t so difficult now, was it?”

The pretty shot him another glare as the elder wiggled His eyebrows.

“tae, I’m sorry.” Jungkook apologized. “For ruining our something better than a date.”

The elder chuckled. “How many times are you going to apologise? I have told you, it’s not your fault. I should have guessed it. My Muffin didn’t like the attention I was giving you.”

The pretty boy yawned and rested his head on the pillow. “But you had more things planned, I guess.” he mumbled the last part to himself, remembering that something the elder was about to take out from his pocket.

“They don’t matter.” Taehyung said nonchalantly. “Just try to get some rest for seven minutes and fifteen seconds.”

The pretty boy hummed in response. “But what about You? It’s way past midnight. You should Get some rest too.” Taehyung waved off his hand. “I’ll be fine. The Ice chips actually help a lot.”

Jungkook laughed softly and played with the elder's cufflinks. Taehyung had discarded his blazer and tie and he really looked like a sexy ass. Obviously jungkook is not going to say this to him, it will boost his ego.

“tae?” the elder hummed in response. “Did you call jimin?”

Taehyung sighed loudly and slumped his shoulders. “I did, but some man named yoongi picked up and said that he’s currently not available. he’s gone to some court and left his phone in his office.”