Part : 40

“jungkook ?? Kook ? Koo ? My Sweetiepie WHERE ARE YOU?”

Jungkook’s eyes widened when he heard Taehyung shout from the living room. How come he was so early today?

He saw his door knob getting twisted, accompanied by a small click then the door creaked open revealing Taehyung with a big smile plastered on his face.

“THERE YOU ARE!”

He scowled automatically at the sight of the elder

“Ever heard of knocking, mr kim?” he snapped.

“Nope!” the elder chirped.

The pretty boy closed the book he was reading and crossed his arms, giving him a stern look. “Why are you so early?” he barked.

“Aw, you are feisty today.” The elder cooed. “Can I not come home early to spend time with my little munchkin?”

“No.” The pretty boy deadpanned. “Working hours are working hours, mr kim. You do not cut slack on it.”

Taehyung smirked. “But I’m the boss. I choose When to stay and when to leave.”

“Whatever.” The pregnant one  “I want strawberry ice cream.”

Taehyung chuckled and went out of the room to get his pregnant man ice cream. Jungkook was fifteen weeks pregnant, damn moody, feisty and always craving strawberry ice cream. Those were Taehyung’s words not his.

The elder entered the room holding a bucket of ice cream.

“Will you ever knock?” jungkook shouted.

Taehyung a blank look and then said, “Come on, kook, it’ll be fun. You need to get out of these four walls. You have been cooped up in it for weeks.”

“I happen to like these four walls.” He Muttered annoyingly.

Dropping like a dead man on the bed, Taehyung groaned in frustration then suddenly faced jungkook with a smirk.

“You are coming with me.” He declared, “Did you not say that you wanted to live life?” Jungkook’s Eyes widened in shock. He could believe that Taehyung was  Using his own words on him. “Going to parties is the best way to live. Have fun, socialize and you know, loosen up for a bit.”

He couldn’t say anything.  He was still having a hard time believing that this idiot was absolutely right. He kept shooting glares at the man lying in front of him while he kept grinning at him because he knew that the man knows he was right.

“Fine,” the pregnant one huffed. “I’ll go to this party.”

Taehyung’s face brightened up like a tube light and he pumped his fist up in the air, shouting for victory. Jungkook kept ignoring his childish behaviour when something struck him.

“taehyung?”

“Yeah, sweetiepie?”

“How come I got invited to a party? The only living beings I know here are you and that dog of yours .”

Suddenly all the excitement and Giddiness vanished from the elder’s face.

“I...um... he’s my son” the elder mumbled.

“ kim yeonta is a son of kim Taehyung” jungkook shot him a glare. “How did I get invitedTo the party, mr kim?”

Taehyung laughed nervously. “I may or may not tell him that I am bringing you with me.”

Jungkook’s  jaw dropped in disbelief and anger clouded over his mind. Taehyung did not just do that! The elder gulped in fear, noticing the tight grip jungkook had on his book.