Part : 47

Taehyung woke up in a cold environment. The room, the atmosphere and even his bed. Everything is cold. He couldn’t point out the reason for this strange coldness in his apartment even though it’s winter now. This coldness was a dead type.

A shiver ran down through his spine when his feet touched the wooden flooring and he groaned when he finally realised.

Dammit! This bunny turned down the Thermostat again.

He quickly freshened himself up and wore two sweatshirts then walked out of their  bedroom.

Yes you heard it right.  . Their... Jungkook now officially sleeps in The elder’s  room ....

“kook? What are you doing?” he asked the man whose back was facing him in the kitchen. “You know what the doctor said, right? Avoid vigorous activities and full bed rest, so no more cooking in the kitchen or moving around and I had told you that if you’re hungry tell me, I’ll cook for you.”

Jungkook didn’t listen.

“kook? Sweetiepie?”

Nothing. Cautiously, the elder took small steps towards him and touched the pretty boy's shoulder. Jungkook slightly jumped and turned around, removing the earphones and gave Taehyung a bright smile.

“Hey, tae! You slept through breakfast so I made some lunch and your breakfast is in the fridge.” he said loudly and way Too cheerfully. “You could have woken me up.” Taehyung frowned.

Jungkook’s face fell. “I did think about that, but you came home really late last night so I let you sleep more. Besides, I wanted to eat my own food.”

“Oh. Okay. But please be careful and Next time don’t hesitate to wake me up if you’re hungry.”

“Fine.”

The elder sighed and stood behind him. “What’s for lunch?”

The pretty boy turned his head and gave him a blank look. “You mean what’s for my lunch. You’re eating your breakfast.”

Taehyung shook his head in amusement. “Fine.

“What’s for your lunch?”

Jungkook’s body turned rigid and he stopped working. The elder frowned. Did he say something wrong?

“jungkook? Are you okay?” he asked in concern. Seven months pregnant and the doctor had given him orders for full bed rest to avoid any complications yet here he is, standing like a statue and not answering the elder again.

“jungkook ?” Taehyung called him and touched his Shoulder again.

The pretty boy jumped at his touch and giggled. “Sorry. What were you asking again?”

“What did you make for your lunch?”

“gimbap and pork belly .”

Taehyung nodded. “And I am not going to get a single bite of it, right?”

“Absolutely right.” Jungkook beamed and served him breakfast then made himself comfortable on the chair to have his lunch.

“You know, my leave starts from today.”

Taehyung reminded him.. jungkook simply hummed in Response and happily ate his pork belly ..

There was something very unusual in the aura around them..It was warm yet it felt cold and dead. It was similar to the atmosphere jungkook had back in his house.

“Did you turn down the thermostat Again?” the pretty hummed again and continued eating his food.

“Hot flashes?”