Part : 38

“...there’s the kitchen, the balcony and that’s it. Sorry for the mess though, I couldn’t get the time to clean. I have been too busy, I guess.”

Home was a pretty nice place. It  has a two bedroom apartment with marble flooring,  cozy balcony  attached With a big Swing  and  a well furnished kitchen and a small dining table only a few feet away from it, but most importantly it has jungkook , Taehyung and their baby.

The things here were in an absolute mess. There were dirty dishes in the sink, a huge layer of dust on the couch, a fallen pile of books and magazines on the floor and on the dining table, a basket of dirty clothes on the corner of the living room and...

“Um.. Taehyung?” jungkook asked.

“Hmm?”

“Why do you have a Street dog in your house?”

Taehyung gasped dramatically. “That’s not a Street dog. You do not insult kim yeonta   he is like my son!!”

“Whatever.” I mumbled. “It’s  just a dog thought.”

“he is like my son, Sweetie pie”

Jungkook snapped his head in another direction and bit back the smile forming on his face. What the hell? The last time Taehyung called him by that name, he lashed out on him then why in the world was this coconut head smiling now?

“Wait a sec—just let me clean this up.” Taehyung mumbled, picking up the magazines and books from the floor. “Really sorry about the mess. It’s just that I have been really, really busy and I haven’t been staying in the apartment that much so that explains the disorder.”

He dumped everything on the table, the pile losing its balance, ended up falling on the floor His eyes grew wide as saucers. “Okay wait, just let me get something to ge..”

Jungkook grabbed his arm. “tae, it’s fine.”

“I know, I know, but it’s just that—”

“taehyung , it’s perfect.” The pretty boy whispered, staring deep into the elder’s eyes.

“Right.” The elder breathed out. “Perfect.”

Jungkook gave him a small smile. “Good.”

He kept staring back at jungkook. First, it felt fine, but then after a few minutes, it started troubling hin. The pretty boy's eyes narrowed. “taehyung, stop staring at me. It’s very disturbing.”

The elder blinked rapidly. “Right. Sorry. Are you hungry?”

“Yes.” He answered.

“I’m not asking you.” Taehyung said blatantly which made jungkook frown. Suddenly, he knelt in front of the pretty boy and pressed his ears to his stomach. “Hello? Are you hungry?”

Jungkook’s  stomach growled in hunger.

What the...?

“Hmm. Nice response.” The elder then looked up, meeting his eye. “Are you sure you’re pregnant? Or is it just belly fat?”

And that was kim Taehyung  , the only person who can ask a pregnant person whether they are pregnant or just fat.

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose. “It’s not belly fat, kim. I am sure of it.”

“Good. Just confirming.” Taehyung got up and patted the pretty boy’s head as if he were an obedient dog.

The elder was acting very weird. Very, very weird. Either he was still having a hard time processing everything or he was taking things very lightly or he was just like that.