Im sorry for everything :/

~I wanted to apologise I made this book when I was really young and when I say really young I mean like at the age of ten or eleven. I did use some words in my past chapters which are offensive and I completely understand that now as a adult. I know some of you probably won't believe me or care what I have to say and I can completely understand that. But I do deeply apologise for my language and also for my bad grammar.
Thank you for understanding. ~

There is a new chapter I am working on if you guys would like me too continue. If I have to be honest you'll probably have noticed that I've lost interest in this book. There's also a lot of plot holes in the story I don't know where to continue with, and I'm now super confused. I would like to continue writing but make better and more enjoyable stories, for your reading experience for all of you.

I would now like to discontinue this book. I apologise for not finishing my fan fiction properly. You all deserve better, Thank you though for all the favourites, stars, comments and love for this book.

I hope you enjoyed reading, even though this book has a lot of mistakes and grammar issues 😂.

See you in the future :)

Bye~ xx