Chapter 30

Professor Trelawney 📿🔮✨

"Welcome my children, In this room you shall explore the noble art of division and also in this room you shall discover that if you possess sight." Professor Trelawney said before bumping into her table which made some people giggle including myself.

"I am Professor Trelawney, Together we shall cast ourself into the future!" Professor Trelawney yelled at us but at the same time smiling brightly as well

"This term, We will be focusing on the art of tea  leafs. Now take the cup of the person sitting opposite of you."

Harry and Ron took each other's cup, "Y/n do you want to share it in a three way or?" You shook your head towards Ron saying "I don't feel like doing it anyway."

Ron just nodded slightly and went back to listen to Professor Trelawney

"You see, The truth lies buried like the sentence deep within a book. Waiting to be read" She then walks over to Seamus stumbling a bit walking up a step she finally stopped in front of him and started grabbing his head and saying

"But first, You must brighten your minds. And look beyond!" She yelled at the word beyond making a dramatic scene with her arms the other way which made everyone turn around except me.

"What a load of rubbish" Hermione huffed, Harry and Ron jumped a bit while I just looked at her with sheer boredom

"Where did you came from!?" Ron ask's confused and shocked

"Me! I've been here this whole time!" Hermione said annoyed

"You boy! Is your grandmother doing quite well" Professor Trelawney ask's pointing at Neville.

"This is so boring" I say yawning

"Yes it is Y/n, I'm glad someone agrees with me" Hermione said gladly.

"I-I Uhhh I think so" Neville stammered with a scared expression on his face, "Hand me the cup."

The boy who was partnered across from Neville gave the cup to the Professor Trelawney

She snatched the cup and took a peek before saying "Ohhh, What a pity."

She then stared walking around until she came across our table and stopped abruptly at Ron and shouted "OHHHH!! Your ora is beating."

This gave all of us a fright especially, Myself
as she shouted right behind me and also in my ear

"Look at the cup tell me what you see" She demanded

Ron stammered and tried to read the cup looking a bit scared, I just snorted a bit at his expression.

"Well, It's um. Harry sort has got..." He then opens the book flicking through the pages looking for the right one.

"Wonky Cross, That's mean he suffering" Trelawney just nodded as Ron continued "And uhhhh That's there it could be the sun that means Harry's happiness, So your gonna suffer and be happy about it ?" Ron says looking at Harry mentally.

"Give me the cup" Trelawney said

Ron passed her the cup she took one look at it and screamed and slammed the cup back on our table backing away she stared saying "Oh, My dear boy, You have the grim."

Harry snatched the cup looking inside it.

"What's the grin ?" Seamus said

"Not the grin, You idiot. The Grim" I shouted across the class room at him as other whispered while Trelawney was filled with fear.

"It's the sign of death" One of the students shouted out.

That's when everybody and I mean everybody started whispering loudly about what Harry got until Professor Trelawney said still a bit shook up "Alright everyone, let's get back to our tea leafs."

She then turns to yourself and asks "What about you dear, I sense some sort of sadness within you."

"I didn't do it neither did Hermione," I say looking at her dead in the eye

That's when she came closer to you and said "I sense an argument with your father dear."

You look at her picturing everything that happened with your father

"It was horrible, What he did to you and your sister" Everyone was now listening to you and Professor Trelawney.

"Please, Stop" I say quietly looking down tears in your eyes

"You know it's better to let people know about what happened than too keep it all in L/n" She said that's when you snapped.

You stood up taking your bag and angrily walked out of the room while people started whispering and your friends called after you but you didn't care you just wanted to leave that place and that horrible woman.

You decided to go to see Hagrid since you had him next period anyway

When you got to Hagrid's house, Hagrid was actually standing outside putting wood chopped wood away.

"Hay Hagrid" I say trying to smile put it came out more of a cry for help than a smile

"Oh, Hello Y/n" he said then noticed something was off about yourself.

"What's wrong, Shouldn't you not be in your class you've still got half an hour left ?"

You shook your head and said "I left my division class because of something she said In it about my summer with my father"

Hagrid raised and eyebrow and asked "what happened between you and your father then eh?"

You look at him a tear accidentally fell your your cheek, You wiped it off quickly and said "We had a pretty big argument and it didn't end well for myself and my sister S/n."

Hagrid walked closer to you and gave you a huge and said "Come inside and tell me all about it I'm sure Fang missed you as much as I did"

You smiled at what Hagrid said and nodded saying "I would like that Hagrid."

'Maybe Trelawney was right it would be better to tell someone all about it.'

Once you finished your story, You where in tears hugging Fang as Hagrid was a bit teary as well

"Y/n you know, I'm happy you told me about this and i promise you it will never happen again." Hagrid said giving you more tissue
You nodded smiling taking the tissues.

"Y/n, I think I've got something to make you happy again. It's about today's lesson" Hagrid says

"Would you be up for it ?" He asks standing heading towards the door

You look at his and nod saying "I'm up for anything Hagrid."

Word Count 1,061