Chapter 31

With Hagrid 🐾🌿🌱

Y/Ns PoV

"So where are we going ?" I ask confused

"To your next lesson right here" he saying taking into the woods and into a big circle.

"So, What is it that would cheer me up" You said a bit bithey

"Oh, Yes" He says coming across the circle and out of your view.

"Y/n, Meet Buckbeat" Hagrid saying bring over the cutest Hippogriff I've ever seen.

"Hagrid can I pet it ?" I ask curiously

"No, I'll tell you what to do Alright"

You nodded and stood waiting for Hagrid to tell you, "I'm sure ya know that Hippogriffs are intensely proud creatures."

Hagrid told you warningly patting Buckbeak down his neck and onto his back

You nodded "Y/n, Eye contact is key here okay. Eye contact should be maintained at all times and whatever you do, Do Not Blink."

Again you just nodded looking Buck beak in his eyes trying not too blink

"Good Y/n, Good. Now Buckbeak will make the first move."

Buckbeak then bows at yourself

"Do I just-" I tried to say until Hagrid cut me off saying

"Yes Bow back, Bow!"

You took his word for it and bowed back

"Well done Y/n, You can pat him now if you wish Just be careful and walk slowly at first."

You walked slowly over to Buckbeak once you got closer to him, You took your hand out and stroked his neck

You heard Hagrid let out a chuckle and chucked some meat at Buckbeak which he ate in one mouth full.

"Right we better get back before the kids get to my house and wonder where their teacher is"

"Wait, Hagrid can I stay here with Buckbeak since I my class will be here next ?" I ask hopefully.

Hagrid looks at you for a moment and sighed saying "Yeah, Be careful though Y/n. I'm trusting ya."

"I won't let you down Hagrid" I say smiling

But before Hagrid could make one step he went over and got a book that looked like a spider and passed it too me and said "This book is for this lesson Y/n, Just stroke the spine and it will open."

You nodded and took the book and stroked it as Hagrid walked away into the forest

You turn back to Buckbeak and say while stroking him a bit "Well it's just us Buckbeak."

Harry's PoV

"I hope Y/n is okay" I say looking down while Myself, Ron and Hermione where making our way to Hagrid's house.

"Yeah all of us hope she's alright Harry, But do you think that Grim thing has something to do about Sirius Black ?" Ron ask's

"Oh, Honestly Ron. Division is a load of rubbish if you ask me and yes I do hope Y/n is alright after what crazy woman said to her." Hermione said sneering.

"Ancient Ruins, Now that's a fascinating topic" Hermione says

"Ancient Ruins! Exactly how many classes are you taking this term ?" Ron ask's a little disgusted.

"Only a few" Hermione answered back plainly

"Hold on that's not possible, Ancient Ruins are in the same as Division. You can't be at two classes at once."