Chapter 25

Professor Dumbledore's Office 🚪📞📝

Y/Ns PoV
"You three realise of course, That in the past few hours, You have broken perhaps a dozen school rules" Professor Dumbledore said.

"Yes sir" We all say in unison looking down.

"It's official evidence that I should have you three expelled!"

We than all look up at each other and said "Yes sir."

"Therefor it is only fitting that you three receive, Special awards for services for the school."

'What did he just say ?' I thought looking at Harry and Ron who was as shocked as I was but smiled anyway.

"Thanks sir" Ron says smiling

Dumbledore smiles back nodding slightly "And now Mr Weasley Miss L/n, If you would, Have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban, I'm believe we that we want our Gate Keeper back."

As Professor Dumbledore was saying all this he handed Ron a letter and patted us on the shoulder.

We then took off but before we could leave he says "Miss L/n You should also go see Madam Pomfrey to See about the scar on your cheek."

"Yes Professor" I say nodding back at him smiling.

"Hay Ron, Can we see Madam Pomfrey first my cheek is in a lot of pain." I say to him walking down the hallway him following closely.

That's when Ron stopped me by grabbing my hand "How about this, I mail the letter and you go too Madam Pomfrey okay" I just nodded and started walking away from Ron looking down a bit.

Hospital Wing 💉💊🏥

"Here drink this it should take away the pain, But the scratch will be there for a couple of days" She says handing me a cup of some sort of liquid.

I drank it down fast and said "Thank you Madam Pomfrey" "That's Alright dear, Now off you go" She says.

I jumped up from the seat I was sitting on and ran out of the room trying to find either Ron or Harry.

I kept running until I saw a familiar black hair boy with glasses and also a house elf ?

"HARRY" I shout over to him he turns to me and smiles that's when I noticed the house elf had gone. Harry walked up to me and said "Hey Y/n I see the cheeks healing well" "Yeah... Em who was the house elf you where talking too" I ask confused.

"No, Y/n not an house elf, A free elf."

The Great Hall Feast 🍗🍖🥩🍭🍫

I walked into The Great Hall to be tackled down by my sister.

"Y/n!! I thought you died or something, Ginny kept telling me you where fine but I didn't believe her."

"Well I'm alive, Just got a scratch on my cheek but I'll be fine so how was your first year at Hogwarts" I ask walking over and sitting down beside Luna and Cho. (Btw I know Luna is in Ginny's year but I'm making her the same year as Harry.)

"Hi Y/n, We all thought something bad had happened to you" Cho said worriedly "Yeah we thought you maybe was petrified" Luna then added on  "I'm fine girls, Just got a scratch on the cheek but I'll live." Once S/n had told me everything that happened to her this year and I mean EVERYTHING! I went over too see if Ron had sent the letter S/n came with me because she wanted too chat with Ginny"

"Hey Ron, Did you send the letter" I say sitting on the opposite side of them both. Ron nodded his head saying "Yeah I did Earl is flying there now should be landing already but you know that bird."