Chapter 13

In the Green House 🌱🌱

Y/Ns PoV
"Good morning class" says Professor Sprout we all said "Good morning Professor Sprout" "Welcome to Green House 103 Second years gather round" Everyone walked towards there bench and stood there waiting for her instructions "Today we are going to repot Mandrakes so who here can tell me the proper root of a Mandrake Yes Miss Granger" "Mandrake or Mandragora is used to return those who have been petrified to there original state it's also quite dangerous the Mandrakes cry can be fatal for anyone who hears it" Hermione said proudly "Excellent 10 points to Gryffindor now our Mandrakes are still seedlings there cry can't kill you yet but they can know I you out for several hours so that's why I've given each of you a pair of earmuffs for protection could you please put them on write away quickly flats right down and watch closely" I put on my earmuffs tightly and so did everybody else "grasp your Mandrakes firmly you pull it straight out of its pot" I sounded like someone was creating a drawing on a whiteboard wig knifes I covered my ears it really started to hurt "Now drunk it down into the other pot and pour a little sprinkle of soil to keep him warm" I could hear Neville mumble something then I heard a loud THUMP!!! I look over my shoulder to see Neville passed out on the ground I heard Professor Sprout sigh deeply "Longbottom has been neglecting his earmuffs" I could hear sniggering in front of me I glance over to see Malfoy sniggering with his slaves I looked at me and smiled I couldn't tell if it was nice or not so I playfully rolled my eyes then Seamus said "No Miss he's just fainted" "Yes well just leave him there right in we go plenty of pots to go around grasp your Mandrake and pull it up" everyone did there's at the same time I looked at Hermione and gave her a face of 'I DONT WANNA BE HERE' she nodded as well I then heard someone grunt inform of me I look over the table to see Draco having trouble with his Mandrake he got his finger stuck in its mouth, you covered your free hand too you mouth and giggled Draco had seamed to notice because he swiftly glared at you still with his finger in the Mandrakes mouth.

"Y/n It's so good to see you" Cho said as I sat down beside her at the RavenCalw's table "Yes it is nice to see you" Said Luna Sitting In front of me "Its wonderful to see you girls as well" I said smiling "So how was your summer" I asked Cho answered with a long story about her family and how she went on holiday/vacation and Luna said that her summoner was good but she mostly spent it with her father in there little house which I thought was sweet after a couple of minutes has past of me talking about my summer and all of us talking about Hogwarts I then noticed a familiar girl sitting in the Gryffindor table with a girl with red hair and that's when I knew i said "excuse me I have to go talk to my little sister" Cho and Luna looked confused and said "little sister" i look at them and say "It's a long story."

"S/n" I said sitting in front of the two "Y/n I thought you didn't make it or something and I got into RavenCalw just like you and Ginny got in Gryffindor just like her brothers did" she said a little too fast "That's wonderful  for the both of you's, Ginny I'm sure your mum is very proud" She looked at me and nodded.

"Hay Ron isn't that your bird" Someone in Gryffindor said I look up to see a owl flying at quite an alarming past every went backwards just in case they where hit by it the owl ended up flying into a bowl of food I got up and said bye to Ginny and S/n and went over to them and sat down in front of Ron and beside Hermione when I sat down Hermione looked at me and said "Oh hello Y/n" before I could answer back Ron said  "bloody birds a menus" picking up the red envelope "Oh No" he then added on "Oh look here everyone Weasley's got himself a howler people in the Slytherins where laughing at him especially Draco "Go on Ron I ignored one from my gran once it was horrible" Ron looked around and spotted me in front of him and gave me a look that said 'I DOTN WANNA DO THIS YOU OPEN IT' and I said "It won't kill you to open it even if it's bad" he nodded and opened envelope wig shaky hands as soon as he opened it, It shouted "RONALD WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU STEAL THTA CAR I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED AND NOW YOUR FATHER IS FACING AN ENQUIRER AT WORK AND ITS INTERLAY YOUR FAULT IF YOU OUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME" The letter then looked at Ginny and said "oh and Ginny dear" Everyone turned to face her "congratulations on making Gryffindor your father and I are so proud" Ginny looked at me and I mouthed I told you so,The letter then turned to Ron and stuck out it's tongue and ripped itself up "Still think it wouldn't kill it open it Y/n" Ron said while people where still looking at him and Ginny I just smiled and googled lightly.

"Now let me introduce you to your next Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher me Gilderoy Lockhart order of Merlin third class honorary member of the Dark Force Against League and five times winner of which weekly most charming smile award but I don't talk about that I didn't get the band out of banshee  out of smiling" he said walking down the stair and stopping at his desks laughing and smiling I look around to see all the girls dreamy faces about him and all the boys looking like they hate him, "Now be warned" he said taking his wand out "it is my job to arm you against the finest creatures to wizard man kind" as he was saying all of this he walked over to something I'm a cage which he then hit with his wand which made the cage wiggle a bit "You may find yourself's facing your worst fears in this room no only that no harm can be for you that I am here I must talk you must not scream it might provoke them" He said ripping off the cover to revel Cornish Pixies?

"Cornish Pixies" Seamus said joking "Freshly caught Cornish Pixies" Lockhart added Seamus started laughing and so did Neville Ron and Harry "Laugh all you want Mr Finnigan but Pixies can be devilishly tricky fellow fellows let's see what you make of them" He said lifting the hatchet up letting them all lose everyone started running around getting away from them "Come on round them up there only Pixies" Lockhart shouted Neville got lifted in the air and was put on the chandelier "Pesky Pixie Pastanomy" Lockhart Yelled put before he could do anything the pixies took his wand and used it to take down a huge dinosaur bones that was dangling by iron now on the floor Lockhart started running up the stairs I went over to check if Hermione was ok Lockhart shouted "I'll just ask you four to put them back in there cages" as he slams his door shut, "What do we do now" Ron ask's swatting them with two books in his hands "Immobulus" I shouted with my wand in the air I smiled and out my wand back "Well dorm Y/n" Hermione said "Why is it always me" Neville said I look up to se him still on the chandelier.

I was sitting with Ron and Hermione looking over Ron's Homework because he didn't understand that's when I saw the two quidditch teams Gryffindors and Slytherins "That doesn't look to good" I said nudging the both of them "Yes I smell trouble" Hermione said all three of us started walking towards he two teams "I hear by Professor Silvanus Snape hear by I give the Slytherin team permission to preform today so they can train there new Seeker you've got a new Seeker who" Wood ask's the team stand aside to revile Draco Malfoy "Malfoy" Harry says but more likely ask's "That's right and that's not all that's new this year"Malfoy says looking at his broom "Those are..." Ron starts "Nimbus 2001" I said finishing his sentence "How you get one of those" Ron added "A gift from Draco's father"  "You See Weasley unlike some my father can afford the best" "But still with all that money he still can't afford the best behaved children" I said Draco looked like he was about to murder me right there he was about to retaliate back when Hermione said "At least no one in the Gryffindor team had to buy there way in they got in on pure talent" Draco starts to walk towards Hermione until he was in her face and said "No one asked your opinion you filthy little Mudblood" "And no one asked you to make that comment" I said back in his face inches apart "Oh you'll pay for that one Malfoy eat slugs" Ron said wig his taped wand out but it only caused more trouble Ron's spell backfired and hit him instead making him go flying Me and Hermione plus the Gryffindor team went over to see if he was alright, The Slytherin team just stood back laughing "You ok Ron" Hermione ask's as she bent down and so did Harry I stayed standing though "Say something" Hermione said once again Ron turned around and spat out a huge slimy slug that's when I heard a FLASH "Wowie could you turn him around Harry" Collin ask's "No Collin get out of the way" Harry says picking up one of Ron's arm while Hermione carried the other "Lets take him to Hagrid's" I said to them as Ron spat out another saliva big slug Everyone gasped and said Ewww "He'll know what to do" I said all four of us ran beside the Gryffindor and the Slytherin team as we where running I could hear Draco's laugh which I'm sure is famous by now.

Word count 1,782