Chapter 21

Quidditch 🧹🧹

Harry's PoV
"Alright listen up, We play our game HufflePuff     doesn't stand a chance." Wood said eying us all then standing and walking away with all of us following closely behind him.

"Stronger, Quicker And Smarter" He then adds on still walking "Not too mention they'll be dead scared to fly near Harry just in case he petrifies them," Fred said smiling "Well that too" 'Thanks a lot Fred' i thought rolling my eyes at what he said.

As we walked out of our tent Professor McGonagall came by and stopped in front of us "Professor McGonagall" Wood said "There's no Quidditch the match has been cancelled" She announced. Everyone was confused and unhappy about what she just said especially Wood "You can't cancel Quidditch" he says annoyed "Silence Wood you and your teammates will go to Gryffindor tower Now!" Wood looked at her angrily and walked away everyone following behind him I was about to go when Professor McGonagall stops me and says "Potter you and I will find Mr Weasley and Miss L/n there's something that the three of you need too see."

Y/Ns PoV
I was sitting in the Hall with Luna and Cho chatting when Professor McGonagall comes over with Ron and Harry and asks me to come with her I looked at the boys with confusion they just shrugged there shoulders in response.

We walked around for a bit then took a turn into the Hospital Wig. 

I was confused and also worried something bad happened "I warn you this could be a wee bit of a shock" She says as we walked down a bit too see Hermione

She Was Petrified

"Hermione" Ron whispers in shock I covered my hand over my mouth and gasped with wide eyes. Harry just stood there not taking his eyes off of her "She was found near the library along with this" She then held up a hand mirror and ask's 

"Does it mean anything to you's?"

We shook our heads and said "No" She than gently places down the mirror.

I felt horrible that I didn't know what the mirror was for and felt broken knowing one of my Best Friends where Petrified.

RavenClaw Tower (Common Room) 💙💙💙

I told Cho and Luna everything I probably shouldn't have but I did, Everybody was in the Common Room talking about The Monster and who was going to be next.

Just then our head of our house came in Professor Flitwick.

"May I have your attention please" He shouted which then everyone stopped talking.

"Thank you, Because of resonate events new rules will be put into affect immediately. All students will return to there house common room by Six O'clock by every evening, All students will be escorted each lesson by a teacher, No Exceptions!" He then rolls the piece of paper back up and says "Unless the coloratura behind this is caught it's likely the school will be closed."

He then turns and walks away leaving everyone In whispers "I need to see Hagrid about this" I whisper running to my shared room.

Time skip at night ✨✨🌙🌙

I sat in my bed looking around at everyone too see if they where asleep 'How am I going to do this without getting caught.' I thought I slowly got up and put on my shoes and quickly and quietly tiptoed down into my common room I peeked my head through and saw no one so again I tiptoed over to the door and shut it.

"I wish I brought a blanket of something" I whispered as I walked down the hallway quietly.

I was almost out of the big doors when Someone grabbed my hand I tried prying them off put they had a tight grip then something was put over me, I look down at the hand who grabbed me then realised who that hand belonged too