Chapter 52

Y/Ns PoV
"Hey Y/n are you alright?" Cho ask's me while stuffing her face full of bacon

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine... Just a upset with... Ronald... As you all ready know" I say pausing every minute or two just because how upset I was with him.

Cho just hummed in response and went back too eating

You sighed and put your head in your hands.

"Y/n, Someone keeps looking at you from the Gryffindor table" Luna says looking behind you.

You turned around to see Ron staring at you, It took him a couple of seconds too notice that you where looking at him he swiftly turned away and started talking too his brothers and Hermione.

You scoff and turned back round and stared eating a apple that was near by your plate "You mean retardant Ronald is looking at me from the Gryffindor table."

"Maybe you should go up too him and apologise?" Cho said

"But I didn't do anything, All I did was ask something!" You shout angrily disturbing a few people around you's

Luna and Cho just nodded slightly

You started too pick at your food again so Cho and Luna decide too cheer you up by telling you jokes and embarrassing moments that happened too them.

A couple of minutes later

You all where still chatting away and laughing until somebody came up behind you and tapped you on the shoulder.

You look up too see Harry

You gave him a smile and hugged him whispering "I don't believe you put your name into The Goblet of Fire everyone who says that it's a twit."

You noticed a tint of reddish pinkish sort of coil or appeared on his face he said thanks with a grateful smile.

"So, What's up?" You ask

"Oh, I was just wondering if you would like too come along so I can get a letter since.." He then turns around and gives Ron a glare

"Myself and Ron aren't speaking" You giggle a bit and say "I know he's acting all weird since the putting your name into The Goblet Of Fire blah, blah, blah."

"I've actually fallen out with him as well, Last night I was trying too stick up for you when he started ranting on and on about how you tried too put your name into The Goblet Of Fire and why did you not tell him because you are best friends with him!"

Harry turned around and furrowed his eyebrows at Ron then turned and faced yourself again which he now had a every soft expression on his face.

"God... He told me too piss off last night because he thought I was lying too himself! Honestly I'm sorry what he aid towards yourself Y/n"

"It's alright anyway we better be off too get that letter your going on about!" You say cheerfully

Harry smiled and nodded

You did goodbye too your friends and even walked by your sister and gave her a smile which she returned back happily.
—————————————————————————————————