Chapter 48

On the train 🚂 (cause I'm lazy 🤤😴)

Y/Ns PoV
"Anything from the trolly!" The lady shouted down the train hallway

"Anything from the trolly!" She shouted once more

Ron and Harry shot up from their seats

"Anything from the trolley dears?" She ask's sweetly

"A packet of Drew Balls and A Lickerish Wand"

Ron then realised he didn't have enough money and just stuck with the drew balls.

When Ron sat down again you stole one of his Drew Ball out of his hand

"HEY!" He yelled at you, You just have him a cheeky smile and said "Thanks Ronald."

He playfully rolled his eyes back as you giggle at him

"This is horrible how come the Ministry doesn't know who conjured it" Hermione says putting down the paper.

"Isn't there any security or-" Hermione was at a lost for words until Ron butted in

"Loads, According to Dad that's why it's wired so much it happened right under their noses"
(The fuck does that mean idk what Ron says  I feel like I'm going deaf so don't blame be on this one okay)

"It's hurting again isn't it" Hermione says I look towards Harry too see him wincing in pain from his scar.

"Your scar?"

"I'm fine" Harry says getting all defensive on us

"You know Sirius would want too Hera about this, What you saw at The World Cup and the dream"

You where confused "What dream?" You ask in confusion

Hermione explained Harry's dream too you

After she told you about Harry's dream she asked you about what Crouch had meant the other night about Him and my family.

"Look, When the first war started with Voldemort. My grandpa was a Death Eater and he made sure my father was one as well. My family had a long line of a loyalty for The Riddles but when the time came too fight my father disobeyed Voldemort and his father and joined Harry's parents and that's when he met my mother and fell in love. But sadly my mother was killed by an Death Eater the same years Harry's parents passed as well."

They all gave me looks of sorrow and sad expressions on their faces but I could also see a hint of distrust and anger.

I look down tears forming in my eyes "S-Sorry I didn't tell you guys before I thought it wouldn't matter if my family used too be loyal to him because I'm sure as hell ain't."

Everyone gave me a hug and even Ron gave me another one of his Drew Balls which I was thankful about and happy about we decide too change the subject since I was nearly crying over the conversation we where having.
—————————————————————————————————

Everyone ran too one side of the bridge to try and get a glimpse what what was flying in the sky.

It looked like Pegasus flying, directing a golden silver carriage