Chapter 43

A/n
I'm sorry this chapter is short I had a bad case of writers block. I've also been doing a lot of things (like family dinners and going out with friends)

Sorry but I do hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

Pup~

Y/Ns PoV
The carriage ride took forever and not too mention The Malfoy's attitude was horrible they where acting all high royalty but the worse thing is that their dragging  our family into that attitude as well!

Once we got out of the carriage we had to walk a short distance up a hill too get to the Port Key.

The atmosphere while we where walking was like trending on egg shells (Well for me at least :/ )

Father was talking too The Malfoy's further then me and Draco with S/n of course.

Draco a bit ahead of you which you where quite happy about since he kept glancing at you during the carriage ride.

Which you had no idea what that was about, But you can't really blame him since you did also start glancing at him as well but it means nothing .... Right?

You where too busy thinking about the moments in the carriage too see where you where walking on you ended up tripping on a stick.

You clamped your eyes shut getting ready for the impact of the ground but....

You didn't feel anything ?

You slowly opened your eyes too see Draco he doing you in his arms and staring down at you.

You moved your head too the side and gave him a confused look

He just kept a blank face and pushed you up and made sure you where balanced straight and let go of you slowly.

You still didn't say anything you just kept staring at him like he had just either murdered someone or just proposed too you.

He just stared at you as well, You stayed like that for a solid minute until you heard yelling from the front of you's.

Draco turned around while you walked too his side

"Draco, Y/n! Hurry up!" Your sister shouted already up the hill waiting on us

You and Draco glanced at each other and began walking quickly up the hill.

Once you made it up the hill everyone went over too the Port Key and grabbed onto it.

You quickly followed grabbing hold of the Port Key.

———————————————————————————————————-

The Port Key wasn't too bad it hurts once you land but it was all was all worth it!!!!

You where now walking through the crowd of people wearing huge hats, face paint and a bunch of merchandise.

Each step you took the look on S/n face become brighter and brighter. Which made you smile enormously happy too see your sister with such a bright face.

Walking through the crowed of people and around their tents was difficult enough without The Malfoy's pushing people out of the way I didn't care until I noticed my family doing the same including S/n.

I was furious I hated how they made our family look and how they made me look as well

"For fucks sake" I sighed angrily under my breath making Draco give me a confused look.

You quickly glanced back at him getting embarrassed and quickly glancing away again

I started too notice us getting further and further away from the other tents which was a bit strange but I didn't want too question it.

We came too a stop abruptly in front of two massive tents

"Mr L/n this should be your tent." Lucius said happily pointing too the tent on the left

"Ah, Thank you Lucius. Girls" He says too Lucius then turns to us as he said 'Girls.'

"Yes. Thank you Mr Malfoy" S/n said happily

Your father then turned towards you and glares  deeply into your eyes making a lump form in your throat.

The glare that your father gave you was quite a frightful one and you definitely didn't want your father too get angry and start acting up again in front of the Malfoy's.

(not like you'd care anyway you would only do it for S/n's sake.)

"Y-Yes Th-Thank you Mr Malfoy" You say stuttering your words at the beginning of your sentence

This made Draco give you an even more confused look than when you sweared but the weird thing is you thought you saw that he felt sorrow for you.

"It's no problem F/n and your welcome ladies"
Lucius said bowing slightly

Your father smiled and said "Well we'll see you tomorrow night for the Quidditch match Lucius, Narcissa."

"Of course L/n" Narcissa said smiling

Once the goodbyes where all over the three of you went into the tent which when you walked inside turned into a massive tent/house.

"I love magic... sometimes" I whisper looking around the tent

"Right girls go find your rooms then we'll get dinner the straight too bed for an early night." Your father said

You sigh and walked around until you found a bedroom and started too unpack your luggage.

——————————————————————————————————————

Once you finished your dinner (Which you had you had too say was pretty boring all you did was sit in silence while S/n went on and on about the Quidditch World Cup) You went off to go wash your face and get your teeth brushed.

Once you finished getting changed for bed you couldn't help but think about Ron, Harry and Hermione you kept thinking that they'd be mad at you because you didn't accept there offer.

Also you hated too think it but you kept thinking about Malfoy as well, Because all you both did was stare into each other's eyes and also not too mention you tripped and he caught you?!?!?

And without saying a word you guys both just shrug it off like it was nothing...

I mean it was nothing...

Wasn't it?

You let out a painful screech of frustration and belly flopped onto your bed

"I hate this and my God. Damn. Feelings."

Word count 1,015