Chapter 15

In the hallway 📚

Y/Ns PoV
"It's a bit strange isn't it" Hermione says while walking ahead of us up the stairs, us following closely behind her "Strange?" Harry says confused Hermione then turns and says "You hear this voice, a voice only you can hear and Miss Norris turns up petrified it's just strange" "Do you think we should have told them Dumbledore and the others" "Are you mad Harry" Ron says "I have to agree with Ron on this one Harry" I say agreeing with Ron "Rons right Harry even in the Wizarding World hearing voices isn't a good sign" Hermione says flipping her hair back while she continued up the stairs "She's right you know" Me, Ron and Harry look over to see a Painting talking to us Harry just ignored it and continued I just pretended I didn't hear it and continued Ron stood their for a moment until racing up the stairs to catch up with us.

" Could I have your attention please" Professor McGonagall howling her voice over us "Right now today we will be transforming animals into Water Goblets like so" She demonstrated by using her wand and putting it near the bird and said "One, Two, Three Fera Verto" the bird instantly changed shape and colour into a see through glass Goblet which then all the class gasped with amazement and excitement.
"Now it's your turn who would like to go first" she said walking down the rows of students "Ah Mr Weasley One, Two, Three Fera Verto" She tells him, Ron clears his throat and points to his rat and says "Fera Verto" His rat did change shape but it stayed the same colour and it still had a tail the class started laughing I couldn't help but giggle at his mistake but for Professor McGonagall it was serious "That wand needs repairing Mr Weasley" she says turning from him but only to be distracted by Hermione putting her hand up "Yess Miss Granger" "Professor I was wandering if you could tell us about The Chamber Of Secrets" The whole class fell silent everybody we in shock and intrigued why Hermione would ask a question like that I couldn't lie I was darn intrigued too find out some information about it myself, Professor McGonagall thought about it before saying "Oh very well, You all know of course that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by four greatest Witches and Wizards of the age Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously but one did not" "Three guesses who" Ron said I sniggered at his remark "Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students emitted to Hogwarts he believed magical learning should be kept in all magic family's in other words pure bloods unable to sway the others he decided to leave the school now according to legend Slytherin had built A hidden Chamber in this castle known as The Chamber Of Secrets shortly before departing He sealed it until that time when his own true heir came to the school the air loan would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror in and by so purging the school of all so in Slytherins unworthy to study magic" (Sorry if I got any of that wrong) "Muggle Borns" I Say Professor McGonagall nods to me "Well the school has been searched many times no such Chamber has been found" "Professor what exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber" "Well the Chamber said to be hold to something that only the air of Slytherin can control it is said to be the home of a monster."

"Do you think it's true Do you really think there's a Chamber of Secrets" Ron ask's us while we where walking the halls Hermione says "Yes couldn't you tell McGonagall is worried" I butted in and said "All of the teachers are" "If there really is a Chamber of Secrets and it has been opened that means-" Before Harry could finish Hermione butted in "The heir of Slytherin returned to Hogwarts question is who is it""Let's think who do we know who thinks Muggle Borns are scum" "Your talking about Malfoy" I said to Ron "Of course you heard him We're next Mudbloods" "I heard him but Malfoy the hair of Slytherin" Hermione joked "Aye him the air of Slytherin fat chance" I joked as well which Hermione and a slight bit of Ron chuckles at "But what if Ron's right Hermione Y/n I mean look at his family the whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries" "Crabbe and Goyle maybe we could trick them into telling" Ron said "I like it Ron I really do" I say to him "I didn't know you had a mischievous side" "Trust me there's a lot you still don't know about me" I say smiling "But even Crabbe and Goyle aren't that thick but there might be another way" We all stop and looked at Hermione "But remind it would be difficult not to mention we would be braking about fifty school rules and it'll be dangerous very dangerous."

We are now in the library looking for a book Hermione said was dangerous and braking like fifty rules "Here it is" She says walking up to us with the book in her hands "The Polyjuice Potion properly brood The Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform itself temporarily of a fiscal form of another" Hermione reads out loud "You mean Harry and I drink that stuff we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle" Ron says "Yes" I say back "Wicked Malfoy will tell us everything" "Exactly but it's tricky I've never seen a more complicated potion" "Well how long will it take to make" Harry ask's "A month" "A month but Hermione if Malfoy is the air of Slytherin he could attack half of the Muggle Borns in the school by then" "I know but it's the only plan we've got."

Word count 1,016