Chapter 2

RAVENCALW" Shouted the sorting hat all the RavenCalw's cheered loudly and I even heard whistling.

I smiled and walked over to their table and sat with a girl with blonde hair with a happy expression on her face.

She looked at me and put out her hand and said while smiling

"I'm Luna Lovegood."

I shook her hand and was about to say my name when she said "I know who you are already by your family's past."

'Of course everybody I meet knows about my family's past. You know not all of my family was in RavenCalw my father was a Slytherin and my mother was a RavenCalw apparently my father was a troublemaker and was the best Beater in Hogwarts Slytherin quidditch team in history and my mother was a Potions, Spells, and Charms Master. According to RavenClaw she was the best in their house also according to some others she was gorgeous, The best looking in her year some others would think differently I thought it was jealousy talking.'

Professor McGonagall (too lazy idk if she told them her name but I'm just gonna write her name for name now on x)

tapped her glass cup with a golden spoon and said "Your attention please."

As soon as she finished her sentence Headmaster Dumbledore stood up and said

"Let the feast begin!"

The food appeared right in front of everyone I looked around and everyone was taking food and stuffing their mouths full.

So I did the same but I ate only a little I wasn't every hungry at all I didn't know why maybe I was still anxious nervous even about who will I share a room with what my days going to be like tomorrow but my thoughts where interrupter by a senior asking me if I was Y/n L/n I told them yes I was they smiled I started hearing some whispers that I was in RavenClaw and I was going to be really good at Spells,Charms,Potions I smiled hearing some of these things but I still had a feeling like a nervous feeling but I pushed it aside and started talking to some first years on what do they think of Hogwarts so far and what they might want to do later on in Hogwarts.

Still your PoV
After the feast a Prefect showed us the moving staircases which I found awesome and showed us too our dorms we walking up a spiral staircase we stopped and stood in front of us was a bronze eagle knocker the Prefect knocked it and the door opened (btw I'm not actually in Ravenclaw I'm a Slytherin hard to except I know put I promise you I'm kind the reader is RavenClaw so I'm basically trying to find this stuff online so if I get it wrong sorry) we walked inside and it was probably the best looking common Room it had a circle bookcases with loads of books in it near the bookcase was a shimmering grey statue and our house colours where everywhere it was amazing after we looked around the common room our Prefect told us that girls dorms are the top of the stairs to the right and boys at the left as soon as I know it there where everyone pushing and shoving to get upstairs to their room I waited last with Luna before we went up to our dorms I ended up sharing a room with Luna and two other girls I haven't met before but once I got in one of them came up to me and Luna and hugged us I hugged them back I found out that girl was called Cho and the other Bella I started to become good friends with them all we ended up sleeping around 10:00pm as soon as I rested my head on the pillow I was fast asleep wondering what tomorrow would be like.

STILL YOUR POV
I woke up early and got ready for the day I went down to my first class with all of my friends which was with Professor Filius Flitwick after I went to Professor Sybill Trelawney after we had that boring class all students went to the great hall I ended up saying goodbye to my friends and went over to say hello to Harry,Hermione and Ron as soon as I walked over Ron looked up at me and smiled so did Harry and Hermione I sat down beside Hermione and said how's the first few classes that they had Hermione said she loved it Ron and Harry said that it was ok I nodded and said the same same we started talking about Hogwarts when I glanced down the Gryffindor table too see two boys looking at me they looked identical both with ginger hair and a crazy smile on their faces I assumed it was Fred and George they twins that Ron told me about Ron looked then looked down at his older brothers and said to me as I glanced back at Ron "do you want me to bash there heads in for you" Hermione and Harry both stopped talking and look at Ron with an confused expression I snickered and said "No it's alright but I'll tell ya if it gets worse" Ron Giggled and blushed slightly Harry and Hermione still looks confused Harry was more Red than usual and so was Ron but I just left it.