THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)

Hermione's home (At night) 🏠 ✨✨

Y/Ns PoV
It's now only a couple days till you go back to Hogwarts.

"Y/n have you packed to go to the Leaky Cauldron yet ?" Hermione ask's as she walked into her and your shared room.

"Yes just about," I say putting a couple of shirts in my trunk.

"S/n has her stuff already downstairs and your still packing!" Hermione says crossing her then suddenly asks "How are you feeling about going back ?"

"Alright I guess... I mean I'm scared if someone will ask about the bruises on my arms and the cut on my lip, Especially if Ron and Harry ask should I just tell them the truth." I say back nervously biting my nail.

"Harry and Ron are our friends, You should just tell them the truth." Hermione says hugging me tightly, I just nodded as Hermione pulled out of the hug.

"Okay, Now come on. We need to leave in five minutes" She says walking out of the room.

I sighed and zipped up my trunk, I then bellyflopped onto my blow up matters and laid there thinking about this year at Hogwarts.

"Y/N WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW OR WE'LL MISS THE NIGHY BUS" S/n yelled from downstairs, I groaned and got up from the blow up matters and took my trunk and my owl O/n downstairs.

"Finally we thought you would never show up," Wendall chuckled (Hermione's Father.)

"Yeah sorry I fell asleep," I smiled giggling a bit

"That's fine dear, You ready to leave the bus should be down the pathway and to the left" Monica says smiling (Hermione's Mother.)

"Yes is am now thank you Monica, Wendall. For having us in your house this summer" I say looking at them both.

"It was a pleasure dear and if you and your sister have to come back next summer, That's fine with myself and Wendell"  She said hugging me and then my sister.

"Bye Mum, Bye Dad." Hermione says hugging her parents before turning to us and says "Lets go before me miss the bus."

"Yeah lets go, Bye Hermione's Father and Mother" Said S/n walking out of the door.

We all said our goodbyes and started to walk down a short pathway, Hermione decided to let her new cat Crookshanks loose.

You didn't know why but Crookshanks really liked you and walked beside you until you got to a Bus Stop.

"It should be here in a couple of seconds," Hermione says.

"How can you predict it can be here in a couple of seconds ?" I ask confused

"Have you ever been the Night Bus ?"  She ask's looking in myself and S/n direction. We both shook our heads 'No.'

"Well the Night Bus goes rather quickly which when I got on it for the first time scared me a bit just beware to hold onto something before it takes off or you'll go flying" Me and S/n just nodded.

"Look! Is that it" S/n ask's pointing to a Bus coming this way

"Yes that's the Night Bus," Hermione says picking up her luggage.

Me and S/n did the same and the next thing you knew it there was a Bus right in front of us.

A man opens the bus door and says "Goodnight ladies welcome to the Night Bus."

We all said hello except for S/n who was a bit shy, We all got onto the Night Bus. Hermione insisted on paying for the Bus so she handed the man 17 Sickles for our tickets.