Chapter 12

Train station 🚂

Y/Ns PoV
"10:58 come on come on" Mr Weasley Yelled "The train will leave any moment" Mrs Weasley shouted "Fred,George,Percy you first" Mr Wesley Yelled again Mrs Weasley told me and my sister is it ok if she goes in with Ginny and I said that was fine and S/n and Ginny seemed excited so they went in next without a care then Mr and Mrs Weasley Harry and Ron then went in well tried too they hit the wall hard there trolleys both fell over and one of the work men there yelled "What are you doing" I then replied "Sorry sir they lost control of the trolleys" he just rolled his eyes and went back to do his job, Harry and Ron looked at me I went over with my trolley and Harry's ask "Why can't we get through" "I don't know the gate way sealed itself for some reason" Ron replied that's when a charm went off we all look up at the clock and it said 11:00 "the trains leaves at 11:00 we've missed it" "Harry Y/n if we can't get through maybe Mum and Dad can't get back" Ron says worryingly about his parents I suggested "why don't we wait by the car" that's when a switch went off in Ron's brain "the car."

"This is crazy boys" I said as Ron lifted us in  the air "Ron I should tell you most muffled aren't common to see a flying car" "uhhh right" Ron presses this switch which made us turn invisible "oh no the invisibility must be faulty" "go down lower we need to catch the train" "ok" "WHAT HAPPENS IF WE GET HIT BY THE TRAIN" I said a little too loudly they look at me but didn't say anything "now all we have to do is catch up with the train" "we can't be that far behind" "um boys" that's when we hated a CHOO CHOO "Do you hear that" "must be getting close" "Um Boys" "Hold on a seco-" "BOYS THE TRAIN IS BEHIND US" I yelled they turned around to se the train right behind us we all screamed Ron pulled away from the tracks and we started doing flips in the air as we stopped I thought everything was safe until I heard Ron yell "HARRY" I look to where Harry was supposed to be sitting but was gone instead I look down to see the door had opened and Harry was holding onto the handle "Hold on" Ron said "Take my hand" I scream holding my hand out from the back I grabbed his hand but it just slipped out of my grasp "hold on" Ron Yelled once more "IM TRYING" Harry Yelled I held my hand out again and he managed to grab it this time and I pulled him in and he slammed the door shut "I think we've found the train" Harry's says "Yeah" me and Ron say.

As we where approaching Hogwarts I went in the middle of the two boys and said "Welcome Home" They both smiled and blushed at me and my choice of words then something strange started to happen the cars engine started smoking up really badly and we started going down at an alarming rate "UP UP" Harry yelled "It's not working" Ron stated in panic we   all started screaming "Mind that tree" Harry says to Ron "Stop Stop Stop" just then a little SNAP could be heard Ron's wand has broken and it's hanging by a thread now the next thing I remember was being hit in the head with something hard felt dizzy "why wand look at my wand" I heard Ron say "be thankful it wasn't your neck."

I remember someone shaking me I opened my eyes to see Ron and Harry standing beside me asking me if I was alright and if I was hurt I also realised I wasn't in the car anymore I was on the grass outside of Hogwarts "what happened to the car" I ask "It went this way come on" Ron said, We chased after the car leaving our stuff behind we stopped when we got to the gates of Hogwarts "Dads gonna kill me" Said Ron I patted him on the back he gave a slight smile towards me.

Me Harry and Ron carried all of our things o some stairs and left it with everyone else's "See ya Hedwig" we where jogging up the stairs when Harry starts letting us about and house elf in his bedroom "so an house elf shows up in my bedroom we can't get the barrier to platform nine and three quarters we almost get killed by a train clearly someone doesn't want me here this year" we all stop near the top of the stairs standing in front of us was the one and only Flich "Take a good look lads and lass this night might be the last night you spend at this castle ooooh dear we are in trouble" he says with a twisted grin.

"You where seen by no less than seven muggles" Professor Snape Fumingly flings the newspaper down "do you know how serious this is you have risked the exposure of our world not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that's been on these ground since before you where born" "honestly Professor Snape I think it did more damage to us" Ron said back to him "SILENCE" he yelled at us "I assure you" he starts getting up towards us "that if you where in Slytherin your fait rested with me the three of you would be on the train home tonight as it is" Snape was now right in our faces I thought I was honing to die until "they are not" Everyone looks over to see Professor Dumbledore standing at the doorway with Professor McGonagall "Professor Dumbledore Professor McGonagall"Harry says "headmaster these students have flouted the degree the restriction of under age wizardry as such-" "I'm well aware of the laws Snape have written quite a few myself however the head of Gryffindor house it is for Professor McGonagall to decide the appropriate action" "We'll go get our stuff then " Ron said "Whta are you talking about Me Weasley" ask's Professor McGonagall "your going to expel us aren't you" Ron said looking down "Not today Mister Weasley but I must impress the both seriousness that you three have done I'll be writing to your family's tonight and you'll three will deceive determination" she says looking at all three of us "Excuse me Professor McGonagall but will I receive the same as Ron and Harry because I'm
not Gryffindor or a Slytherin imma RavenCalw" The three Professors looked at each other then Professor McGonagall spoke up "I'll have a word to Professor Flitwick the head of RavenCalw to decide your punishment" She says giving me a look I can't describe.

Word count 1,192

A/n
Sorry this chapter is shortish it's because I already posted two chapters in the one day

Luv pup~~