Chapter 10

At the train station 🚂🚂

Y/Ns PoV
"Dad" I said ruining up to him hugging him "Where's S/n?" I ask worryingly looking around us checking if I missed her, "Well I've got some good news" "What?" "S/n is back home and well" father said smiling brightly I giggled in delight and said "So she can go to Hogwarts if she's well" "Yes Y/n she can."

Back at your home 🏠

"Y/N!!!!!!" Yelled a voice as I walked through the door I look to see S/n running at me hugging me tightly "I'm happy to see you too S/n out of the hospital Dad was telling me you got hurt"I said hugging her back "Yeah i fell off our broomstick I didn't mean too but my arm is much better now. So tell me what's Hogwarts like" she said while pulling me upstairs into he room while Dad was too busy taking my things inside the house to notice that we gone upstairs, "Well it was-" "WHAT TELL MEEEEEE" S/n shouted at me as I sat on her bed "Ok Ok calm down I'll tell you if you be quite" I said rolling my eyes S/n sat in front of me with her legs in a basket and her mouth zipped "So you'll never guess who I met on the train besides Ron" "WHO" "Harry Potter" She squealed loudly that I thought I could be deaf afterwards "ow" I said under my breath while holding my ears "YOU REALLY MET HIM" "Yes now shush before Dad yells at us for being too loud."

Time skip to after you told her the full story of first year and everyone you met and the blond bimbo boi Draco you probably all know the reason why I'm not writing the whole story because I'm lazy and it's too long ~

"Wow I cant wait till the end of the summer so i can go to Hogwarts and make new friends like you did Y/n" "Trust me you're gonna love it more when you get there" S/n started squealing again jumping around her room I just sat there smiling thinking how good it was to be home.

Time skips near the end of summer (I know some people might be upset with me for time skipping near the end of summer it's just because I don't really know what to write I'm sure you will all understand)

Beep Beep Beep!! I groan as I turn on my side to to switch off my alarm clock, I drowsily got up and walked over to my calendar when I crossed out a day I realised  i was going back to Hogwarts Tomorrow "I can't believe I'm going back tomorrow my second year at Hogwarts starts and S/n first year starts tomorrow and we haven't left yet to get supplies crap" I said.

THUMP THUMP!!! Was all I could hear next then my sister voice screaming at my doorway "ITS ONLY ONE MORE DAY TILL I GO FOR MY FIRST YEAR AT HOGWARTS" I giggled at what she just yelled "Yeah Yeah I know clam down okay," "GIRLS BREAKFAST IS READY" Dad Yelled from the kitchen "COMING" me and S/n shouted rushing down to eat.

"So Y/n are you excited to go back
to Hogwarts and S/n are you excited to go to Hogwarts" "Didn't you not hear S/n screaming her lungs out about how many days was left till we go" Dad chuckles while I giggled S/n looked embarrassed about what I said "S-Sh-Shut up" she stammered punching me in my arm lightly, I pretended to fall over saying "She's killed me father She's killed me" S/n just giggled at my behaviour and so did Dad "Alright girls stop messing about and eat" He said a little sternly I got up from the floor and started eating.

Just as we where in the middle of our food my owl O/n flew in from our open window with letters in her/his mouth Dad walked over to O/n and took the letters got of her/his mouth he flicked through them "Y/n I think some of these are From your friends one says here that this is from Hermione ?"

"Oh yes it is" I finished my breakfast and ran over to him and snatched the letters out of his hands then I quickly ran upstairs towards my room while I shouted "Thanks Dad" Once I shut my door I heard a "Your Welcome."

I bellyflopped on my bed and started tearing up the first envelope I got, (A/d is your Address) a

Y/n L/n
A/d
Dear Y/n
Hello Y/n it's Hermione I was writing to you to ask how's been your summer so far, Mines has been amazing so far I've been studying all summer for this year also
while I have been studying I've been reading this interesting book about Hogwarts history and it has your father in it. It says that he was an amazing Quidditch player back in the 70s I was thinking you could try out this year if there's an opening, Anyways I hope your summer so far has been as amazing as mines been
From
Hermione Granger

I smiled at her letter thinking about what she wrote maybe I will try out I broke out of thought tearing another envelope open

Y/n L/n
A/d
Dear Y/n
Hay Y/n it's Ron I bet your summer has been better than mines have been My oldest brother Bill came home for the summer, He's been telling us about what he's been doing for the Ministry Of Magic but I wasn't really paying any attention to what he was saying it was mostly boring stuff anyway so I was hoping you would have something more interesting to share about your summer than me. Fred and George also say hi by the way and so does Ginny I don't know if I've told you about her but she's the youngest in our family she's actually going this year to Hogwarts so you'll see her around, Anyways I'll see you then when we get back to Hogwarts.
From
Ron Weasley

I giggled at Ron's letter then picked up the last envelope which you assumed must be Harry's.

Y/n L/n
A/d
Dear Y/n
Hi Y/n it's Harry I just wanted to know how your summer has been so far and if Ron and Hermione have wrote to you yet, I've got letters from them so I'm sure they've wrote to you by now. My summer has been not to bad to be honest I'm not quite to sure what it's been like my Aunt and Uncle haven't been to bad on me neither has Dudley, but they patently are excepting company tonight and I'm supposed to stay in my room and make no noise pretending I'm not real how fun right I know it sucks but I'm happy about writing this letter to you it's getting boring here and writing to you Ron and Hermione makes me feel happy to know someone to talk/write too. Enough about me though could you send a letter about how your summer is going to far (probably better than mines.)
                                                      From
                                                                 Harry P.

I felt bad for Harry knowing how the Dursley's treat him I wish I could just take him home with me instead of going back there and be treated like dirt and not been cared for maybe not even feed properly. I sighed and got up and walked over to my desk and started writing letters back to all of them explaining my summer but as I did so I still couldn't get Harry out of my head.

Words count 1,369

A/n
Sorry I've took so long to write this chapter I've been given a lot of projects to do and also I've been given tests in school but it doesn't matter I've still got some to do but I'm glad I got this chapter out today/night.

Luv pup~~