Chapter 28

Leaky Cauldron 🛏🚪⏰

Y/Ns PoV
I woke up by someone shaking me I opened my eyes too see S/n, I groaned and said. "What do you want."

"Hermione says you've got to get up now" S/n said standing at the edge of your bed smiling.

I groaned once more before getting up pushing S/m out of the way so I could get my cloths out of my trunk.

S/n huffed and said walking towards the door, "Oh, Yeah by the way Ron, Fred and George are wanting to speak with you about what happened last night."

S/n then slammed the door behind her.

Time skip to when you got downstairs

"Hay guys sorry did I sleep in or something" I say yawning while walking down the stairs.

"Morning Y/n" They both says with Hermione with Crookshanks In her hands glaring at Ron and Ron with Scabbers in his hand glaring at Hermione.

'Oh God What have I got myself into' I thought as I sat on a chair beside them.

"I'm warning you Hermione, Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cosy!"

"It's a cat Ronald what do you expect it's in his nature."

"A cat, Is that what they told you it looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me"

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly shoe brush"

Blah blah blah blah you mocked their conversation with your hand

You heard a slight snort coming from the right of you, You turned to see Harry standing at the end of the staircase smiling.

You walked up to him and gave him a giant huge

"That's right Crookshanks don't listen to the mean boy" Hermione cooed to her cat that's when Ron realised me and Harry hugging at the end of the staircase.

"Harry!" Ron Yelled which made Hermione turn quickly around and yell as well "Harry!"

Once Hermione and Ron Have Harry a hug we all sat down at a bench looking at the newspaper which had Rons family in it ?

"You went to Egypt. What's it's like ?" Harry ask Ron "It's brilliant loads of old stuff like mummy's and Tombs even Scabbers enjoyed himself." Ron explained

"You know the Egyptians used to warship cats" Hermione said with her nose in the air still holding onto Crookshanks.

"Yeah, Along with Dung Beetles" Ron sneered.

He then turns to me with more of an serious look and said "Are you going to tell me now about your Da-"

"Not flashing the clipping again are you Ron" George says interrupting Ron and also snatching the news paper away from him.

"I haven't shown anyone," Ron huffed out in annoyance

"No not a soul," Fred said walking with his twin George.

"Not unless you count Tom, The day Maid, The night Maid, The cook, The bloke who fixed the toilet and that wizard from Belgium."

The twins then sat down opposite from us and Mrs Weasley came running up to Harry hugging him then asking "Good to see you dear, Now have you got everything. Yes all of your books and all of your cloths."

Harry replied with "Yes, Everything is there"

That's when Mr Weasley pulled Harry away to speak with him in private.

Also Hermione, S/n and Ginny. Came over and sat down with us.

"So Y/n as I was saying, Are you going to tell me what happened between you and your dad ?" Ron ask's

"You mean 'Us' Ronald" Fred and George say "Yeah I want to hear as well" Ginny says to me smiling

You bit your lip slightly and sighed saying "Alright, But I'll know you won't like it."

When you where telling your story about summer you kept getting interrupted by everyone asking different questions and looks that where filled with mixed emotions.

But you did finally get to the end of your story, Ron pulled you into a tight hug and said "Y/n, I'm sorry about what happened."

You got out of his hug and said "No, It's alright it's not your fault."

"If I see your father his a dead man ain't he Freddie" George said angrily

"Yes Georgie, Indeed he is" Fred saying looking back at his twin with mischief in is eyes.

"Anyways, Y/n I think I know something that will cheer you up" Fred says smiling at you

"And what would that be" I say back smiling.

Fred and George then pulled me away from the table and into a quite place where There's was rarely any people.

George then pulled out a badge from his pocket and gave it to me but told me to keep it face down until they say for me to flip it round.

"Know it all Percy got 'Head Boy' This year" Fred says putting air quotes at the words Head Boy

"Mum and Dad where so proud, So we did some adjustments to his 'Head Boy' badge" George satin trying to hold in his laughter but failed.

You turned the badge over and instead of it saying Head about it read out

'Bighead boy'

You and the twins started laughing at what they had done

"I would hate to have you as brothers" I say still giggling a bit that's when you noticed a slight pink raised on both of your cheek you handed back the badge to them and said "You boys always know how to cheer me up."

"Y-Yeah Y/n, We always know" They both said stammering his words at first

You started walking back to the main room, While Fred and George told you how they tried to put Percy in a Tomb Stone but sadly got caught doing so.

They also said that when they went to Egypt, They met there older brother called Bill who worked as a curse breaker for Gringotts Wizarding Bank.

As the twins where telling this to you, You kept nodding and nodding and nodding until you got to the main room and Harry came up to you can asked

"What happened with you and your dad ?"

You must groaned in response thinking 'there we go again.'

Word count 1,042