Chapter 53

Next morning 🌤☀️⛅️ (I haven't done one of those in ages)

Y/Ns PoV
You, Cho and Luna sat and ate your breakfast chatting and having fun as you's usually do when not one person but two familiar faces came up behind you and one of them asked.

"Hey Y/n, Do you want to go down too the Lake with me and Neville?" Harry ask's

You glanced at Neville who was goofily smiling at yourself

You nodded and walked out The Great Hall but of course you first said goodbye too your bffs before you left it.
—————————————————————————————————

You sat beside Harry both of you leaning your backs against a tree looking through books too help Harry find out what the first task was.

While Neville was nearly knee length into the river looking at stuff that you weren't familiar with.

"Amazing, Amazing!" Neville shouted with happiness

"Neville! Your doing it again" Harry says looking at him while you just sat there not bothering what Neville and Harry where saying.

"Oh... Right, Sorry?" He says looking back at something in his hands (WHICH I CANT MAKE OUT BECAUSE THE QUALITY OF THE MOVIE IM ILEGLY STREAMING IS SOOO BAD)

(Sorry got angry at myself back too the story)

"Magical waters plants of the highland lochs?" I say out loud confused

"Moody gave it too me that day we had tea" Neville says looking at me before noticing someone in front of us.

He then quickly waved at them too catch their attention that we where here

As the footsteps got closer

Hermione's groans of irritation grew louder and stronger.

Harry grabbed my arm as he got up which made me shoot up beside his as he walked in front of Hermione but it wasn't her by herself Oh no Ron and Ginny followed closely beside her or behind her.

Ron started whispering in Hermione's ear

I gave Harry an odd look

Hermione then starts walking closer too us and starts saying "Ronald would like me too tell you that Shamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you."

"Is that right, Well......" Harry then stopped himself mind sentence and said "What!?!?"

Hermione groans a bit from being flustered and goes back over too Ron

"Dean was told by Parvati that.... Don't make me say it again Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione says started too get annoyed

"Well you can tell Ronald-" Harry was cut off by Hermione screaming

"IM NOT AN OWL!"

Everyone was in shock at Hermione's out burst of anger

You look too see tears in Harry's eyes