Chpater 22

The forbidden Forest 🌳🌳🚫❌

Y/Ns PoV
As we followed the spiders, The Forbidden Forest started too get darker and mister. Me and Fang led the way while Ron and Harry stood back a little, Harry holding the lantern.

As we adventured deeper into the Forest, Harry and Ron are now beside, Myself and Fang that's when I noticed Ron breathing rapidly I patted him on the shoulder gently he gave me a weak smile back calming his breathing a little.

"Y/n, Harry I don't like this," Ron said spooked "It'll be fine Ron" I say. As we got closer we came upon a tree that hand fallen over to make a underway bridge.

"I don't like this one bit" Ron says again

Harry shushed him and we continued walking  we where about to go over the fallen tree when Ron ask's "Can we go back now"  Harry just says "Come on."

We stepped over the tree branch and went into this darkish tunnel.

Which led to something big???

"Who goes there" the voice said

"Don't panic" Harry says at this point I agreed wig Ron about leaving.

"Hagrid is that you" the voice says "We're friends of Hagrid" Harry says

Right after Harry says that the ground started shaking, And I never thought that I would ever see anything like it

It was a massive Spider getting up and moving it's legs closer too us, "And you... y-your Acromantula" Harry says stuttering "Yes Hagrid has sent men into our den before" "Yes he's in trouble up at the school there have been attacks they think it's Hagrid, They think he opened The Chamber Of Secrets like before" I noticed while Harry was speaking to Acromantula Ron's eyes wandered everywhere and the look on his face showed how frightened he was indeed.

"Liars, Hagrid never opened The Chamber Of Secrets" Acromantula said a bit offended.

"Then your not The Monster" I say a bit shocked

"No The Monster was born in the castle I came to Hagrid from a distanced land in a pocket of a traveler" That's when Ron couldn't resist anymore "Harry, Y/n" Harry just shushed him again. I mouthed to him 'What' He mouthed back 'The spiders.'

"But if your not The Monster, then what did kill that girl fifteen years ago" "We do not speak of it it is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others" "But have you seen it" I ask curiously. "I've never saw any part of the castle but the books which Hagrid sent me the girl was discovered in a bathroom when I was accused Hagrid brought me here" After Acromantula spoke again Ron interrupted "Harry, Y/n"

"What!!!" We both said a bit annoyed Ron pointed up the way we all look up too see

Spiders crawling down the way all around us the just stood there watching us "Well, Thank you We'll just go" Harry says grabbing onto my arm "Go? I think not, My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid on my command but I cannot deny them fresh meat when it wanders through willingly into our mist. Goodbye friend of Hagrid" Acromantula said coldly.

Now all of the spiders gathered around us walking closer and closer, I thought my life was going to be over there and then "Can we panic now" Ron says terrified.

All three of us decided to go back to back taking our wands our ready too strike

"Know any spells?" Ron ask's "Only one but it's not powerful to get all of them" I know a few but I'm not that good" I say "Y/n you are a RavenClaw your supposed to know everything" Ron says snarky "HEY!!! I didn't ask to be put in RavenClaw did I?" I say angrily "Where's Hermione when you need her" I hear Ron say "Yeah I thought you said she was a girl with no friends eh? And now you want her to save us" I say Ron was about to reply when something came from the distance