Chapter 66 (Im Back!!!!)

A/n
Hello guys!!!! I'm back bitches!!!!
I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't been updating. A lot of have things changed over these last few months not just me but the whole world cause of the pandemic of COVID 19. I had some personal issues I had too take care of but now I want too start this book again and the one shot books! If anyone has any suggestions they would like they can text me about it privately or u can write it in the comments.

NOW WHAT U HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FIR THE CHAPTER!!!!

Y/Ns PoV
"WELCOME TO THE SECOND TASK!"

Professor Dumbledores voice rang through the speakers. Everyone cheering and chanted bundled beside each other for warmth above the icy cold water below.

"Lasts night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion... now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win... each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough, expect for this: They will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only. After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the cannon."

(Sorry that was super long 😂)

An anxious knot began to form in my stomach for Harry. I stood sandwiched between George and Ginny crossing my fingers for Harry that nothing goes wrong.

The cannon soon went off with a loud BANG!

Making everyone jump or at least flinch at the ear pricing sound. I watched as everyone dived into the water except for Harry... He looked like he was strangling himself?

Until Professors Moody pushed him into the water everyone stood in anticipation waiting too see what happens next.

Soon Harry jumped out of the water doing a backflip in the air It looked like he had flippers on and gils???

"YEAH!" Harry screamed into the air landing back into the water with a loud splash

Everyone cheered and screamed for him

I laughed at Harry's behaviour

After a couple of minutes have went by with no sign of anyone returning soon I began too panic cause I haven't seen Hermione or Ron in ages and I couldn't see them in the crowds.

I asked Ginny, Fred and George if they'd had seen their brother or Hermione they all said no.

"The Beauxbatons champion, Miss Delacour... has unfortunately been forced to retire... so she will take no further part in this task."

'What a shame I do hope she got her treasure god knows what's down their.' I thought

I soon decided I would go down and stand beside Neville too ask him if he'd had seen either of them.

As I was making my way down though sound grabbed me by the arm pulling me into their chest I looked up too see Draco with a soft smile of his lips.

"Ah... H-Hi Draco.." I said nervously my face reddened a bit getting slightly hot

"Hey Y/n, I was wondering what had happened too you at the dance I was planning for us too go out for a walk." Draco asks looking down at me with worried eyes

'Should I tell him about Fred and George orrrrrr...'

"O-Oh... Yeah I kinda saw Hermione crying and I thought I would help her out since she's my best friend of course." You say lying slightly

You weren't completely lying you would've helped Hermione even if you weren't crying yourself!

"Okay... Well maybe we hang out or  something's after school or during the break.. It's only if you want too"