SECOND YEAR (Chapter 11)

The next day ☀️

Y/n's PoV 
I groaned out of exhaustion as I flopped onto my bed just finishing my all my chores for the day as I laid there. I didn't realise that S/n was slowing tip toeing her way towards me and when she pounced on my back I let out a scream of confusion I guess, she fell back first off my bed rolling on the floor with laughter while I just sat there red in the face "Don't do that I just finished my chores S/n" I said digging my head into my pillow "Aw lighten up Y/n anyways Dad wants to see you and also do you know what day it is" she says walking towards my doorway though before she left she screamed "TODAYS THE DAY WE GO TO HOGWARTS" I groaned loudly this time sitting up and putting the pillow on my face.

I walked into the living to see Dad doing some paperwork he glanced up at me and said "So I assume you know today's the day you go back to Hogwarts" I nodded "So I also assume you know today we need to go to Diagonally" "Yes father" I say this time he continued doing his paperwork so I decided to go to my room and pack but before I could leave the room he said "Tell your sister I want you both down here in 10 minutes" I was a little stunned at his words I turned back and said in a little bit of an angry tone "But I haven't even packed yet" "Well if I was you I would get going quickly now I wouldn't want to wast no more time like you have" I gave him an angry expression and stormed off to my room to pack.

"Y/N GET DOWN HERE NOW WE ARE LEAVING TO GO TO DIAGONALLY" My father shouted up the stairs "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM COMING" I shouted back I got my trunk and my owl and made my way downstairs it was a bit of a struggle but I did it
As I was coming downstairs my Dad told me that he wasn't coming to diagonally with us because he had to do special paperwork I rolled my eyes after he said that.

Once we got into the living my father said handing me some flu powder "Y/n you first" I hopped into our fireplace and said "DIAGONALLY" A huge puff of green smoke and fire surrounded me and when I got out of the fireplace I waited for and S/n to come through.

Now once me and S/n where through I showed her around first of all we went to Ollivanders to get her wand then we went into a shop which had owls and cats in it as I wandered around the shop I wasn't paying attention to S/n and she accidentally bumped into someone I apologised to the person until I realised it wasn't a random person it was Hermione she turned round and said "Oh Y/n how wonderful it is to see you and-" She looked down a bit to see S/n behind me (Btw your sister is a little bit shy) "Who's this" I looked at my sister then realised what she meant "Oh yeah this is S/n my younger sis Orr she's going to Hogwarts this year" "Oh why didn't you tell me you had a sister" she said smiling at S/n "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you do you remember the time when you Ron and Harry got points taken off of your house and Professor McGonagall told me to stay behind so she could chat with me" Hermione rolled her eyes while saying "I don't know how I could forget it" "Professor McGonagall gave me a letter saying that my had fallen off a broomstick and broke her arm" After I aid broke her arm Hermione made a Ow look on her face "I know she's silly but she's alright now aren't you S/n" I ask turning around looking at her "Yes I'm fine" she said smiling at both of us "I can understand why you wouldn't tell us but now we bet be off looking at more things let's go" Hermione announced.

We only took a couple of steps away from the shop when we met another familiar faces it was Harry and Hagrid me and Hermione ran up to them while I was dragging S/n along side me.

"Harry" me and Hermione both say then w return to Hagrid and say "Hagrid" my sister was now clinging onto the side of my arm "Hello Hermione, Y/n and who's this" Hagrid said looking at all three of us mostly S/n though "This is S/n my sister it's her first year at Hogwarts" I said proudly "Hello S/n" Hagrid said S/n smiling and said "Hello" "I didn't know you had a little sister" Harry said looking at me strangely "Oh its a long story I'll tell you later" I told him "Also it's good to see you Harry and I hope my letter come through ok" I asked him "Yes yes it did and it's great to see you too" Harry said smiling at me then noticed Hermione and then said "The both of you's" "What have you done to your glasses" she asks him he just kept quiet "Oculus Reparo" she said while pointing her finger towards Harry's glasses he looked at his some what new glasses "I'll need to remember that one" he said smiling "You'll be alright now then Harry right I'll leaves you's too it" Hagrid said walking away we all shouted bye to Hagrid even S/n did Hermione then glanced to the three of us mostly me and Harry "Come on everyone's going to be worried" she said dragging Harry along by the hand closely followed by me and S/n.

Hermione took us into a book shop where a bunch of people where standing around with someone's book, you assumed it was a book signing "Oh Harry Harry we thought you went a bit too far" She said making sure he was ok then she looked at me who was beside Harry "Oh you must be Y/n Ive heard so much things about you because of Ron all good things of course I'm Mrs Weasley but you can call me Molly dear" Ron who was standing beside his mother coughed a bit I looked at him he seemed to be going redder by the second his mother just ignored him though and asked "who's this lovely girl" she said pointing to S/n who was standing behind me "This is S/n my littler sister she's going to Hogwarts this year" "Oh how wonderful my youngest daughter Ginny is going to Hogwarts this year you hear that Ginny you've already made your first friend" Mrs Wesley said smiling S/n came towards Ginny and smiled Ginny smiled back and they started talking with one another which I thought was amazing.

"Welcome Welcome Mister Lockhart" "Oh here he comes" Mrs Weasley said puffing her hair up she clapped very loudly Ron bent over her and said to us that "Mum fancies him" Mrs Weasley slaps Ron on the shoulder and continues clapping, "excuses me little girl this is for the daily profit" This old man said moving his way to the front of the crowed Lockhart looked around his fans and then spotted Harry and said "It can't be Harry Potter" "Harry Potter" the old man grabbed Harry by the shoulders pushing him towards Lockhart "Nice big smile Harry you and i are making it too the front page" "Ladies and Gentlemen What and excruciatingly day it is when Harry step into ( something something or other I can't find how to spell it sorry) today to purchase my autobiography of magical me" the men clapped normally but the girls Clapped loudly I looked around to see if there was any other girl who didn't like they way he looked even Hermione gave him a dreamy look as well as my own sister, Ron looked at me and gave me a wired look I shrugged my shoulders at him "which instantly celebrating its 27th week on the top selling list" Everyone clapped louder as I just rolled my eyes "I had no idea he would be leaving with my entire collected works free of charge" Everybody gasped and cheered and clapped.

He then pushed Harry away and said "Who's next" Harry came tumbling back with a bunch of books I giggled at the way he was walking "Oh Harry give me those and I'll get the signed all of you wait outside that's it " Mrs Weasley instructed I took S/n hand and started walking to the door when another familiar voice stopped us all "I bet you loved that didn't you Potter" I mentally groan 'Just great Draco Malfoy' "Famous Harry Potter can't make it too a book signing without making the front page" he said all up in Harry face "Leave him alone" Ginny said stepping forward " Oh look Potter you've got yourself a girlfriend" Draco said smiling until a hand grabbed him shoulders tightly and pushed him aside "Now Draco play nicely" He said which I was assumed towards Draco his son so this means this is Luscious Malfoy 'Oh great juts Great Y/n' you thought again "Mr Potter Luscious Malfoy" He said putting his hand out a "We meet at last" he said shaking Harry's hand "Forgive me" he said while dragging Harry closer to him "Your scar is legendary as of course the wizard who gave you it" "Voldemort killed my parents" he said Draco's father let go of him "He was nothing more than a murderer" Harry said strongly He hummed "you must be very brave to mention his name or very foolish" He smiled "Fear the name only increases of the fear itself" Hermione said beside me "And you must be Miss Granger Yes Draco has told me all about you and your parents" "Muggles aren't they" he said eyeing her then he went on to others "now let me see Red hair and that expression and a second hand book you must be the Weasleys" something else got his attention and that was me "Oh and Miss L/n and her younger sister now wouldn't your father be ashamed that your hanging around with these people" "I wouldn't care what my father thinks I like the friends I've got thank you very much" I said with a bit of sass in my voice "well I might as well tell him than shall I" "Go ahead like I'm bothered" I said once again wig sass in my voice "Ah children its mad in here let's go outside" Who you assumed was Mr Wesley talking "whoa whoa whoa Weasley Senior" "Luscious" "aren't you getting tired of all the extra raids I do hope there paying you overtime by judging the state of this I'd say not what's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it" "we have a very different idea of what disgrace is the name of a wizard Malfoy" "clearly associating wig muggles and I thought your family couldn't sink no lower" he said while putting there book in his caldron" If looks could Kill Luscious would be dead by now "I'll see you at work" he said before leaving then following in his fathers footsteps Draco looked at me and Hermione but it felt like mostly myself then he stopped at Harry and Ron and said "See you at school."

word count 1,987

A/n
I hope this was long enough

Luv pup~~