Chapter 5

Y/Ns PoV
Me,Ron and Harry we're playing Wizards chess in the main area well Ron and Harry was I was just watching them play "knight E5" Harry said plainly Ron looked confused at Harry's move then I heard a scraping sound coming from behind me I turn around to see Hermione packed her things to go home for Christmas "Queen E5" Ron said Proudly I gave him an odd look and so did Hermione "That's Totally Barbaric" she said in a angrily way "That's Wizards chess" I giggled as Ron said that he gave me a smirk then looked at Hermione again and said "Looks like you've packed" "See you haven't" she commented back "Changes of planed my parents have decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie he studying dragons there" Ron said "Good you can help Harry then he's going to go look in the library for information on Nicolas Flamel" Hermione said in her usual know it all voice Ron gave a look to Harry and said "But we've look one hundred times" "Not in the restriction area" Hermione said bending down beside Harry then she got back up and said to all of us "Happy Christmas" "You too Hermione" I said back smiling at her she returned the smile and walked off "I think we're a bad influence on her" Ron said to me and Harry directly "You have me there Ron" I said to him agreeing.

Y/N ITS CHRISTMAS" I jolted from my sleep "OW Ok don't need to shout in my ear Ch-WAIT DID YOU SAY CHRISTMAS!?!??" "YES NOW COME ON LETS OPEN OUR GIFTS LUNAS ALREADY DOWN BY THE TREE" we both got up well I got up from my bed and we ran into the girls room "Happy Christmas Y/n and Cho" Luna said in her dreamy voice as usual "Happy Christmas Luna" we both said me and Cho walked up to the tree and looked for our presents I got one from my Father and My little Sis they gave me a ring with a Emerald stone in the middle which I thought was gorgeous so I put the ring on straight away I also got a present from Cho which was some Chocolate Frogs which I thanked her for Luna gave me a dream catcher which I thought was cool as well as the same as I did to Cho I thanked her for my gift and then I gave them there presents Cho got a blue Jumper and Luna got a cardigan which was hot pink they thanked me for there present and decided they should wear it the next day which made me as happy as I could be.

The next day I met up with Harry,Ron and Hermione at the Library I walked into the library and went over to their table "Hey Guys" I said sitting down on the other side of Harry and Ron "Hay Y/n" Ron said smiling Harry smiled at me and said "Hi Y/n" as well then I looked over my shoulder to see Hermione come back with a huge book in her hands "I had you looking in the wrong section how could I've been so stupid" she said slamming the book down as she sat down beside me "oh hello Y/n" "hi mione" I said looking at her then back at the book "I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading" she said annoyingly "this is light" Ron said clearly confused "Yeah light reading really" I said agreeing with Him Ron looked at me and smiled I gave him a smile back as we smiled at each other Hermione gave us a Yes really look which gave me the shivers I heard a groan come out of Hermione's mouth "Of course here it is Nicolas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosophers Stone" "Really the Philosophers Stone" I said a bit shocked "The What?!??!" Ron and Harry said confused at the same time "Honestly don't you two read" Hermione said in her voice "Y/n knows what it is don't you" she said looking at me "duh of course I know what it is" I said looking at her the boys still looked confused "The Philosophers Stone is a Legendary substance with astonishing powers it'll transform any metal in to pure gold and produce the power of life which will make them immortal" "immortal" Ron said "it means you'll never die" Hermione says quickly " I know what it means" Ron shouted a bit Harry shushed him and I giggled at Ron's angry shouting "the only Stone currently in existence is belongs to Mr Nicolas Flamel the (i don't know what he his and I can't spell it sooo if anyone knows put it in the comments and I'll change it and put in brackets that u helped me) who last year celebrated ahis 6065 birthday" me Harry and Ron gave wide eyes looks at each other "that's what Flurry's guarding on the third floor that's that's under the trap door the Philosophers Stone" Hermione finished looking at all three of us.