Chatper 7

Y/Ns PoV
"I've always heard that the end of the year Hogwarts Exams were frightful but I think I'll be rather enjoyable" Hermione said as all four of us where walking down the pathway outdoors "Speak for yourself" Ron said I rolled my eyes at him he just looked irritated by my response once he noticed I was looking at him he quickly said "you all right there Harry" I turn to Harry who is holding his head in one of his hands "my scar it keeps burning" he said looking down still with his hand on his head "hasn't this happened before" I asked him curiously "not like this" he said to me I patted him on the back saying "Perhaps you should the nurse" "I think it's a warning it means dangers coming" as we got closer to the gates Harry kept groaning in pain "of course" harry says "what is it" me and Hermione ask "don't you think it's a bit odd that Hagrid wants more than anything is an dragon and a stranger turns up and happens to have one" Harry explains quite fast "I mean how many people wonder around with dragon eggs in there pocket why didn't I see it before" we all ran over to Hagrid "Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg" Harry's ask's "What did he look like" I added on "I don't know I never saw his face he kept his hood up" "the stranger must have talked" "Well he wanted to know what creatures i looked after I told him about Fluffy a dragon is going to be no problem" " did he seem interested in Fluffy" I ask before Harry could "Well of course he was interested in Fluffy how often do you come against a three headed dog of your in The trade but I told him I said the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him take Fluffy for example just play him a bit of music and he can fall asleep" We all gasp and look at each other "I shouldn't have told you that" he added we all bolted it away from Hagrid I heard him say as we ran "WHERE YOU GOING WHE-."

We all ran into Professor McGonagall classroom once we got to her desk Harry said in a rush "we have to see Professor Dumbledore immediately" "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore isn't here he received an emergency owl from the ministry of magic and left immediately for London" She said looking at all four of us I felt like her eyes where about to pop out by how much she was looking at us "he's gone but this is important this is about the Philosophers Stone" I say she turns her head to me "how do you know-" "someone is going to try to steal it" interrupts Harry "I don't k ow how the four of you found out about the stone but I'm sure you that it's perfectly protected now would you go back to your dormitory's" she said quite irritated by how we know about the Philosophers Stone Harry sighed as we started to walk away as we pulled a corner Harry stops us and said "that was no stranger Hagrid met it was Snape's which means he know how to get past Fluffy" " and with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione was saying until we heard a "good afternoon" I look to the side of Harry to see Professor Snape's looking right at us....well more to Harry than all of us "now what three Gryffindors and one RavenCalw be doing inside on a day like this" he asks us with his boring voice Hermione started to scrabble her words making her stutter "hmmm well then people might think your up to something" he says looking at Harry especially then he turns to me and says in the same voice "Miss Y/n I heard about what happened and I'm sorry" " thank you sir" I said trying not to stutter he just gave a slight nod then turned away "now what do we do" Hermione ask's "we're going to the trap door tonight." Harry said then silence fell upon us all until Ron ask's confused "Y/n what does he mean by I heard about what happened and I'm sorry" they all turn to me I say in a whisper "I got a latter from my dad informing me that my sister is terribly ill she said to my dad to not worry about her but obviously I am" after I finished I looked down at me feet "I'm so sorry Y/n" Hermione said to me hugging me I accepted the hug and returned it as well after Hermione hugged me Harry did the same but different I felt his hug was more tighter than Hermione's not like in a hurt kind of way but In a protective way after he finally let go Ron gave me a quick hug I said thank you to all of there guys I really did appreciate it "no problem y/n" Ron said Blushing a bit I didn't understand why but I didn't bother to ask "yeah we are here for you Y/n" Harry says looking me right in the eyes I noticed his face has went bright red as well more noticeable than Ron's again I decided to leave it and ask "so tonight guys I don't know how I'll not get unnoticed walking down the corridors to the door" we all thought for a moment then Hermione said "why don't we meet Y/n by the RavenCalw tower then we can all walk to the door under the cloak together" Harry and Ron nodded in agreement I was confused about a cloak they where talking about so I asked "what cloak?" "Oh I forget to tell you I got a cloak by someone and well it's not just any old cloak it can make u invisible" Harry told me excitingly I smiled and told him it was cool he smiled wildly back at me then we all turned back and started walking as we where walking to our dorms Ron started making jokes which made me laugh and Harry laugh even a giggle came out of Hermione and I knew that the four of us and going to stay friends forever.

Words count 1,067