Chapter 40

In the Great Hall

Y/Ns PoV
You Ron and Hermione all walked into the Great Hall together laughing and joking about.

(Harry went too Professor Lupins classroom too see him because he was leaving Hogwarts 😭)

Well you where laughing and joking until Ginny and S/n came running up too you's saying

"Harry got a new broomstick in the mail!!!"

"What?!?!?!" We all say in unison

Ginny and S/n dragged us three into a group of Gryffindors where their appeared to be a present sent for Harry which did resemble a broomstick of some sort.

A bunch of people where saying too open it and get rambling about what it could be

"Go on Ron open it!" Fred says

"Yeah open it Ron unless your chicken!!!" George then said

The twins kept bickering Ron too open the present he then eventually gave in and unwrapped the first layer of the mud coloured paper.

Hermione yelled at him not too do it and not to listen to the twins, But Ron just ignored Hermione 'as usual' and kept unwrapping until we saw what was inside it was a

NIMBUS 2000!!!!

Everyone gasped and some even jumped for joy when seeing it for the first time

"Bloody Hell..." Ron says gobsmacked at the sight of the broomstick.

"Harry's coming quick put the paper back on the broom" Seamus said while running off too greet Harry and obviously get a shot of it.

Also Neville ran after Seamus asking Harry a bunch of questions

Harry came walking over with a confused look on his face.

"Quite, All right let the man through" Ron says making Seamus and Neville and a couple of other stand back from the table.

"I-I-I Didn't mean too open it Harry, It was badly rapped and they made me so it" Ron says pointing at the twins when he said they made me do it.

"Did not" They said with cheeky grins also in unison

You chuckled a bit at their cheeky grins which made them give you a big smile in return.

Harry unwrapped his present and out came the Fire Bolt

"It's a Fire Bolt" George says while Fred added "It's the fastest broom in the world."

"B-B-But But who sent it?" Harry asked confused

"No one knows" Ron explained form behind Harry

"This came with it" Hermione says holding up one of Buckbeaks feathers.

Everyone then started running out of the Great Hall too see Harry get on the Fife Bolt and ride it and maybe get a turn.

Before S/n left you pulled her aside out of the crowd and told her you needed too have a small chat about something with herself.

You both sat on the RavenClaw tables, Luckily basically everyone left too see Harry waltzing on his new broom.

You pulled out the letter sent too you from your father and handed it over too S/n you told her too read it and give it back once she's done.

It took a while for S/n too read it but once she did her eyes lit up and said "Oh Please Y/n, Can we stay at dads house for the summer!"

I gave her a serious look and said "After everything we went through with him you still wanna go back?"