Chapter 24

Abandoned Girls Lavatory 👩🏻‍🦰💋🚽🧼

Y/Ns PoV
All four of us walked into the Girls Lavatory to see Moaning Myrtle... Well obviously moaning and crying her eyes out until she saw us and she said

"Oh, Hello Harry" She then giggles turning her head away for a while then ask us "What do you want ?"

"To ask you how you died" Harry replied plainly 

She then made some noises and said "Ohhh, It was tragically dreadful, It happened right here this every cubicle" She says pointing down at the cubicle she was floating above.

"I was hiding because a boy made fun of me because of my glasses, I was crying then I heard somebody come in"

"Who was it Myrtle ?" Harry ask's

"I don't know, I was distraught!" She yells at us. She then started coming towards us saying "They said something in a kind of made up language then I realised it was a boy, That's when I locked the door and yelled go away and I died"

"Just like that how ?" I ask confused

"I saw two grate big yellow eyes beside that sink" she says pointing towards one of the sinks near us then floats away moaning.

Harry walks over the the sink touching it all around, Until he stopped at the handle and looked at the side and says quietly "This is it"

He then turns towards us and said much more loudly than a second ago "This is it Y/n, Ron I think this is the entrance to The Chamber Of Secrets."

We all stare at the sink for a couple of seconds until Ron broke the silence and said "Say something" We all of us turn to him confused

"Y/n, Harry say something in Parsletounge" Ron explained. Me and Harry nod at each other before hissing out words in Parselmouth.

We then heard a a slight click and the whole room began to shake, The sinks began to move outwards and the sink which Myself and Harry spoke to went down and the top of the sink went up the way.

I couldn't say it didn't freak me out a bit but it did a lot.

We then peeled down to see a big dark drop, "Excellent Y/n Harry, Good job, Now then I'll just be uhh" Lockhart then gulps and says quickly "You've did it so then there's no need for me too stay" He then tries to make a run for it but myself and Harry stopped him by standing in the way and grabbing on to him.

"Oh yes there is" Harry says as we both push him backwards nearly into the dark pit, I wish he would have fallen but he caught himself which the two sink either sides of him.

We all took out our wands and I say "You first"

"No guys what good will it do" he says

"Better you than us" Ron says smirking

He hummed for a moment then nodded he then twisted his body to face the dark pit.

But he then chickens out and turns his head slightly saying "You sure you don't want to test it first"

Myself and Ron shoved him with our wands making him screaming while going downwards

He then landed with a loud

THUMP!!

"Uhhhh, It's quite dirty down here"
He says disgusted

"Alright let go" Harry says Ron nodded while I looked unsure

"Ohhhhh, Harry If you die down there would you wanna share my toilet" Moaning Myrtle says doing her signature giggle at the end making me and Ron roll our eyes.