Chapter 38

Outside The Whomping Willow

Y/Ns PoV
You, Harry and Hermione helped Ron into a rock while Sirius looked into the distance towards the castle.

"You better go" Ron says to Harry

"No, No It's fine I'll stay" Harry says trying too convince them.

"You go me and Y/n will stay" Hermione says while I added on "I thought you's hated me or something because I'm apparently 'with them.' "

"Yeah, Sorry about that Y/n" Ron mumbled

"Yeah whatever but Hermione's right you should go we'll take care of Ronald here" I say smiling at Harry.

Harry looked me in the eye and gave me a head shake to assure me it was ok and he also gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry I should have listened too you
Y/n. I know you would never do something like that to me..- us."

You smiled and gave Harry a quick hug before he left

"Ow that looks so painful" Hermione says to Ron looking at his leg

"So painful but eh they might chop it" Ron says back

You snorted and Ron gave you a glare

"ITS NOT FUNNY Y/N!" Screeched Ron

You stopped and bent down saying "Stop screeching you'll make my ears bleed and anyway they won't chop your leg off Ron they'll probably use some sort of magic spell."

"Yeah Y/n's right, Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heart beat" Hermione says

"No, My legs ruined it'll have too be chopped off" Ron spat

"Watch out!" Professor Lupin said while dragging Pettigrew up from the hole in the Whomping Willow.

"I was your loyal pet rat you won't let the dementors take me will you" He says towards Ron he then turned too us and says "Sweet girls, Cleaver girls you won't-"

He was cut off by Professor Lupin dragging him away from us while he hollered and screeched.

"Please! please! please! help me!" He hollowed once more

I was too busy listening to this horrible man blethering about sparing his life. Not no racing Hermione keeping tapping my shoulder trying too get my attention but what did catch my attention was when she yelled "HARRY!"

She then points too the sky towards the moon and.... Oh Dear Lord it was a full moon

Sirius ran up to Professor Lupin and shook his shoulders asking him did he take his medication but he got no answer.

You didn't catch what he said next because Harry dragged you up and moved you behind him he also pulled his wand out

All of us where frozen in fear, Peter Pettigrew changed into his rat form and ran away Harry did try and run after him but you pulled him back not wanting him too get hurt.

Sirius tried too stop Professor Lupin from changing into a Werewolf but it didn't work and he started too change right in front of us

When he became his full form he through Sirius away and started whimpering.

Everyone started running until you said "Wait"

You started walking up too Professor Lupin slowly while Ron mumbled in fear that it wasn't a good idea too approach him.

"Professor.." You say getting a little bit closer

"Professor Lupin"

He stopped whimpering and started howling we all backed away in a three